Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Bsod 0x24

• Please log in to reply

Davidset

Davidset

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys, i have a serious problem with my pc. It's the BSOD 0x00000024 and well i have been searching the net for 2 days now what to do with it. And 95/100 people say that i have to do some changes in my windows, ie. run the chkds, dissable antiviruses and stuff like that, but my question is how can i do this if i get stuck with the BSOD before i log into windows? My pc got ifeected with viruses and a ran 2 scans and the viruses dindt get away so i tried the scan in safe mode(i have eset nod smaart security)´, but it got stuck at 30% and stayed for 10 hours so i turned it of and i wanted to go back to the normalmode but then the BSOD happened. And acctualy the first time i got a 0x00000024 BSOD and then affter a restart i got the 0x0000007B. The question is how to get into windows and disable antiviruses and stuff like that, and how to fix it. Thanx in advance.

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
There are a number of ways we may proceed.. One would be to use the recovery console.
However in view of the fact that this started with a malware infection, the matter cannot be dealt with in this forum.
On this site, GeekstoGo, to ensure you receive the BEST advice, only certified Malware removal experst can deal with these issues.
Follow carefully the advice in this link and when you post, in the Malware forum, ensure that your post mentions WHY no log is provided.
http://www.geekstogo...cleaning-guide/