Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Going on Earth Virus i can not get rid of

• Please log in to reply

nicoleeolee

nicoleeolee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HI,
Im new to this so apologies if my question isnt in as much detail as it should be etc.

so I'm pretty sure have the "going on earth" google redirect virus. As i browse the web it sometimes redirects me to a white page with "going on earth" as the url. Along with that it has also done something to microsoft security essentials and wont allow me to open it.
I have tried to get rid of it with avast, anti-malware bytes and hitman pro. Hitman pro got rid of a similar one i had quite some time ago but not this time. After one scan avast said it got rid of it and the problem seemed to be fixed. When i restarted the computer the same thing seemed evident
I am currently using window 7. I can provide more details if needed.

Advertisements