Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win32/cycbot.b backdoor - removal?

• Please log in to reply

praxidice

praxidice

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Figured it out.

Sorry for the extra posts...it just looked very shady.

Edited by praxidice, 19 July 2011 - 10:05 PM.

Advertisements

praxidice

praxidice

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Hello,

Everything is running fine except for one random thing: Adobe Acrobat tries to install/configure every time I start it. This didn't happen until after I completed all the steps from your last post.

What do you think?

Thanks!

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
Odd. I'm not sure why you are seeing anything from Acrobat. Supposed to be Adobe Reader these days. You might try uninstalling Acrobat.com

Ron

praxidice

praxidice

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Acrobat is working fine now. Acrobat.com is not, but that is not a huge problem. As long as you don't think it's related to the problem we were working on here.

So, things are running smoothly and I think things are okay! For now, that is. Thank you very much for all your help!!!