Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how do i convert a VHSrip file to dvd

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tizmeshelly

tizmeshelly

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I downloaded a video from the net but it has downloaded as a VHSrip file.
How can i convert it to a file that can be converted to dvd.
I have xilisoft avi to dvd converter and convert x to dvd 4 but neither will accept the file
Please help as i cant find the file anywhere else. it is a kids programe from 1970 so never came out on dvd and i cant find a copy of the video.

Thankyou

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello tizmeshelly

We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

This thread has been reported to the Moderating Staff and will most likely to be closed.
If you have any questions about the TOU please contact a Moderator or Admin for clarification.

Terms Of Use

Regards

Edited by wizzy2k5, 18 July 2011 - 12:33 PM.