Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hexafare (A forum Game)

• Please log in to reply

Jerwald

Jerwald

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Posted Image
Jerwald:
"Oh spirits of the electrical network! I call to you! Help an old Magi help his region!"

Posted Image
Jerwald:
"Our lord has abandoned us, and without it, we cannot truly know what to do! Power squabbles have made all the masters and sergeants leave too! As my final hope, i beg of you to help us in this most dire of times!"

Posted Image

Posted Image
Jerwald:
"In fact, all we have left is three Grotch Pikemen, a Grotch Farm and some farmland for it! We have been able to survive like this for a little while but we truly need someone to guide us! Will you help us spirits? Please, commune your help, and i will let the Grotch have the orders!"

Posted Image
Jerwald:
"If you so wish, i can change the clan colors from Cyan to something you might like, but please, we need help to be organized!"

Spoiler

Advertisements