Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Crashing, need help

• Please log in to reply

AzMean

AzMean

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I suddenly got crash while surfing. HERE is the link of two mini dumps files. Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

skifxr

skifxr

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

On Fri 7/22/2011 2:57:21 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: D:\(System)\Desktop\220711\Mini072211-01.dmp
uptime: 00:39:13
This was probably caused by the following module: rtenicxp.sys (Rtenicxp+0xD8F0)
Bugcheck code: 0x100000D1 (0x14, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFAD2BE875)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
file path: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\rtenicxp.sys
product: Realtek 10/100/1000 NIC Family all in one NDIS Driver
company: Realtek Semiconductor Corporation
description: Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: rtenicxp.sys (Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver , Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ).
Google query: rtenicxp.sys Realtek Semiconductor Corporation CUSTOM_ERROR

On Tue 7/19/2011 10:02:50 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: D:\(System)\Desktop\220711\Mini071911-01.dmp
uptime: 00:00:10
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x6C056)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000007F (0x8, 0xFFFFFFFF80042000, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M
file path: C:\WINNT\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a trap was generated by the Intel CPU and the kernel failed to catch this trap.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

AzMean

AzMean

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you very much for your likely instant help :yes: . I just tried update the on NIC driver, hopes it help. About the dump on 19th, i guess that maybe due to outdated driver for my HD4670 video card, which i had to used coz of some reasons :unsure: . Anyway, best wish for you :).

AzMean

AzMean

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Just tried replacing the original driver of my NIC card with 2 others but it didnt help. I just tried replacing only the file rtenicxp.sys with one i got on the web. We will see if it works or not :)