Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

STEAM PROBLEMS

• Please log in to reply

richy779

richy779

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
I have a problem with steam... I have a adsl connection modem and when I click on find servers on CS:Z it says NO INTERNET GAMES RESPONDED TO THE QUERY!!!! ... I live in thailand and ive been playing CSZ with bots for a long time now and just came to know about steam...? WILL ANY ONE HELP ME??

n i tried help on steam and it doesnt help

[SIZE=14] HELP!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

Silk

Silk

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Well, there are a few things that might be wrong, if you have the original game, you may want to go to steam play games, or "browse" and click on C:CZ, and it will pop up on the games you have. I too have Condition zero and i have been able to accsess Counter Strike 1.6 since it is way better than C:CZ...and if your new to playing with real people here is a server for CS:1.6 that is very friendly to new people, i myself and G2G's very own ditto plays here too, the server is called

"Newbies Blood Bath"...IP: 67.18.51.149:27015

When you log on a set of rules pop up to follow.

Ntd

Ntd

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
Hey, how do you find the servers?
a) When the games is running, or you just opened it up, and you select "Find servers" from the menu? or
b) Open steam, click "servers" then search for servers?

If you are doing it via method a) then try to do it via method b).
If you do it by methob b), try and change you filters (bottom left side of the find servers dialog).

Good luck.

Ps- a screen shot of how you find servers would be great! GL.

Silk

Silk

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
That would do good to.

Edited by Silk, 01 June 2005 - 01:20 PM.

richy779

richy779

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
hey sorri for long reply.... but suddenly it worked somehow!!!! by the way thnx for those newbies server.. u noe what?? they arent newbies and they are sooo good!!!!!!!!! can anyone suggest a real newbie server with newbie ppl?? thnx ne ways!!!!!!!! enjoy life