Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is Ultrasurf really a trojan? How do I get rid of it? [Interesting art

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SA8m

SA8m

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Nothing.

Edited by SA8m, 26 July 2011 - 04:16 PM.

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello

I have delt with alot of viruses in the past for friends and family and quite recent. Now I haven't heard of this one and even if I did I can't give removal advice since this is not my field however what I can suggest is if you are concerned I would get a malware check done over in our malware removal forum. Please read the following topic here and then post your problem here.

Thanks

devper94

devper94

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
I won't trust that program if I were you. It might be made to track users' Internet usage. Nobody knows.

Edited by devper94, 29 July 2011 - 03:31 AM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I see on June 22nd you started a malware topic HERE but never followed up on it.
I suggest you contact the malware tech who was assisting you and continue with it.
We cannot help you here in the tech forums till you finish with your malware topic and your system has been declared healthy by the malware team.
I see 3 different malware type topics since June you have started. Until you follow the above topic through completion this topic is closed. When you are finished then pm me and I will reopen this topic.