Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

GeekU(2-3 weeks waiting so far)

• Please log in to reply

Filippos

Filippos

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
http://www.geekstogo...c/303646-geeku/

Edited by SweetTech, 25 July 2011 - 05:59 PM.
moved from Waiting Room to Feedback forum--ST

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hi Filippos!

Thanks for your interest in the GeekU training program here at Geeks to Go.

As mentioned in this thread here

You will receive a reply here, and a personal message when your application is approved or denied (along with email notifications). All applications are thoroughly reviewed, and often take 7-14 days to receive a reply.

The admin team has recently been dealing with some behind the scenes issues, and I believe GeekU applications have been taking a little longer to be reviewed by them. I'm sure you should be receiving word very shortly in regards to your application.

Note: I've moved this thread to the Geeks to Go Feedback forum, as I feel it'd be more appropriately suited there.

Kindest Regards,
SweetTech.

Edited by SweetTech, 25 July 2011 - 06:02 PM.

Gr1ff1n

Gr1ff1n

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Don't worry Filippos, your in the same boat as myself and some other members. As SweetTech has mentioned we should receive a response shortly. :)