Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New and need HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Ckat

Ckat

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi! I am a relatively non-computer competent adult. I run a web page as best I can for a local club I belong to. I am trying to learn all the ins and outs of HTML and FrontPage but I am slow and get confused easily.

Recently I ran into a snag. I added physical buttons to my web pages to click on to move from page to page. Great! It looks good and works in Firefox, Safari, Chrome.... but it does NOT work in Internet Explorer! I can not seem to figure out what I have done wrong or if it is not me how to fix it so IE will read the buttons too. My Front Page is not the most current. It upgraded me to Windows 7.

If you know a fix I need it in plain English or as close as possible. Like DO THIS... (type the code) AND put IT HERE! he-he! I really do need help! :unsure: :)

Advertisements

Nahumi

Nahumi

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello Ckat,

Have you got a link to your website?

At least if I can see the code I can suggest some improvements.

Cheers,
Nahumi