Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google redirect virus Windows 7 Home Premium

• Please log in to reply

mbittencourtcs

mbittencourtcs

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hello,

Please I really must their help. I'm having problem with Google redirect virus and I have already tried spybot, Malwarebyte, anti-rootkit, stinger, McAffee and none of them could erase the virus.

Symptoms:
1) Google search redirect to an adware site like Groupon, site of cell phone, site of relationship, etc...
2) Windows Security Center Service is disabled and I can turn it on. I go to registry and change the status from 4 to 2 (mwsc) but it return to be disable minutes later.
3)A strange job called czbitfgpf.job appeared. All start when I run an exe from bittorrent and first my spybot detect Win32.fraud but it could not remove it and the registry change to this job that I mentioned.

Thanks for your help,
I'm quite disaspeared.
Marcelo

Edited by mbittencourtcs, 26 July 2011 - 04:17 PM.

Advertisements