1. Win XP, using DHCP
2. wireless icon in system tray, connected to network, strong signal strength
3. Sharing internet connection with host computer (as other clients on the network do). No internet connectivity.
4. am able to ping the client using it's own ip address successfully (ip 192.168.1.111)
5. am not able to ping the host computer from the client using either the host computer name or the IP address of the host.
6. Have run so many wizards I am practically turning into a wizard to no avail.
Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue?