Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Sound Doesn't Work

• Please log in to reply

Vermentis

Vermentis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've read about this issue elsewhere, and its working now, but I wanted to get some knowledge. I was able to fix the issue by using system restore, but I want to figure out how this keeps happening eventually. I haven't had the computer for too long, and so far I've never had a virus, and currently don't What happened was the internet's sound seemed to go to my USB headset and not my speakers, and I couldn't figure out how to change where it went. Everything else went to the speakers, but my internet only went to the headset, and wouldn't change if I unplugged my headset or tried another browser. Is there a way I can get my headset to not do this again in the future? The picture is a screen capture of when it happens.
Untitled.png

Advertisements