Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Splashtop Remote Desktop Alternative

• Please log in to reply

lilaznpnk

lilaznpnk

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi,
I recently got an Asus Eepad Transformer, and I've been looking for a free alternative to Splashtop Remote Desktop or iDisplay. I tried teamviewer, but it doesn't work as well.
Or a program that would allow me to use my TF like a Bamboo Tablet would be a nice alternative as well. I don't really have a problem if I need to connect it directly to my computer using the USB connector, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to.
Thanks!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I don't have a tablet to test with, but it looks like logmein has a product called Ignition that might work for you. I use logmein free and pro versions for pc's and mac's and highly recommend it.

lilaznpnk

lilaznpnk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Looks great, but sadly, the android app is $30 x.x

aliasgarbabat123

aliasgarbabat123

• Pip
  • 1 posts

You may try using a R-HUB remote support server for all your remote access needs.