Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Torrent Stuck My PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

yonia

yonia

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello I am New here and i would like for some help..

I think the my Torrent download program is stucking my PC...
If i paly a game at my PC when i download with torrent it can be stuck in the middle,
But if i don't downloading and playing i can play for hours...

My Pc stuck most of the time 10 - 60 minutes after i am starting the Torrent program
it is start with the Bittorret program, i uninstalled it, and installed uTorrent and some minutes later it stuck my pc again..
So i think there is some thing in the Torrent program that stuck my PC

Please tell me what to do, i am using the Torrent a lot and now i can't...

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hi!

We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to P2P file sharing programs. While many of these programs are-in-and of themselves legal, most things acquired by their use are not. Instead of attempting to differentiate between the legal use of P2P programs and the illegal use thereof, we have decided to stop helping with issues regarding this software. It is also in your best interest to know that many P2P software packages come bundled with spyware/malware/viruses and that their use greatly increases the chances of your computer becoming infected. I strongly suggest that you uninstall these programs and refrain from using them at all costs.

Per our Terms of Use:

q. We will not support or allow the discussion of any peer to peer (P2P) applications, except for their removal.

Thread Closed.

Kindest Regards,
SweetTech.