Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can not increase sound volume

• Please log in to reply

Redwontdo

Redwontdo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Update. I decided to start from scratch and reformatted my drive and reinstalled everything again with the same result. Sound way too low.

Then I got the Digital Sound USB Audio Controller that we talked about and installed it and I am totally impressed! This little thing works great!! The user manual is impossible to understand so it took a little bit of trial and error but I am a happy camper now.

Thanks for all your help.

Advertisements

audioboy

audioboy

• PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
well, Im osrry to hear that you went through all the trouble of the reinstall. But quite glad to hear that the USB toy is working so well!
I still havent picked one up yet, but definitely will, especially now that you have given a good report on it.

Redwontdo

Redwontdo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

well, Im osrry to hear that you went through all the trouble of the reinstall.  But quite glad to hear that the USB toy is working so well!
I still havent picked one up yet, but definitely will, especially now that you have given a good report on it.

View Post

It's a great toy. I was surprised and pleased.

I don't mind reinstalling, in fact reformatting and installing is something I really enjoy doing. I'm a sick woman.. ;) :tazz: