Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSWord2007 hyperlink

• Please log in to reply

eddie460

eddie460

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
I am having troubles with placing a hyperlink in a document. Several hyperlinks in the same document function perfectly. All links are within the document. The one in trouble allows me to place and activate the hyperlink. It functions, as it should, numerous times, until I shut down the document. On reactivating the document the hyperlink will not function and requires a complete re-do. Saving the document at each step has no effect. Anybody have an idea for me. Using WIN7 and MSWord 2007.
Thanks, eddie460

Advertisements

Vanessa13

Vanessa13

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Try placing your cursor directly behind the word just before the problem link, then re-type that word and add it as a fresh link. Then delete the faulty link.