Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lucid Flash Problems

• Please log in to reply

stacybeck

stacybeck

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
I have recently purchased a copy of Lucid Flash Video Player to use on my site,
It tells me to:

IMPORTANT NOTES

Step-by-step

In order to include the player in your own website do the following:
- copy the player and the variable file and the screen file into the same folder as the html file where you will insert the player
- In your html editor insert the swf flash player (insert->media->flash)
or write the code in yourself (you can look at the source code of the provided examples)
- copy the video files into the locations that you specified in the variable file
- you are done

The Screen SWF file

The SWF Video Player (ex: chameleonvideo.swf) has to have the SWF Screen in the same folder as it.
You don't have to change anything about it, it just hast to be there!
screen.swf or screensmall.swf (first for the large and the second for the small video)

At this point there is only two formats supported 320x240 and 240x180.
Widescreen is not supported.
Howerver, you can still put in any format and it will be resized to one of the two above.
This will change in the future upgrades!

Having multiple players on one html page, they might appear not to work at the same time.
Please test them online; they will work online.

I am totally unsure of how to do this, and what does it mean...screen file?

Thanks for any help you all can give me, there is no phone number for the customer service, and the email response is not too speedy.

Advertisements