Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Web-shop in stead of donations?

• Please log in to reply

Amst3rDamag3

Amst3rDamag3

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
Hi admin,

As a new member of GeekU I was wondering how to contribute from day 1, to the site itself I mean...
Donating is not possible and I respect that, but I'm sure I'm not the only one, especially after reading all those related topics. So I was just wondering...,

"Wouldn't it be great to have a big GeeksToGo!tm coffee mug on my desk, supporting me through the hours of work ahead of me ??!" Something like a small webshop or something? I'd rather give you my PayPal account than IKEA for example :)

Just my 2 cents, kind regards,

Ad

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
There was a site setup at cafepress a LONG time ago. While it still exists I won't even link to it. It has the old logo, and I think the merchandise is quite overpriced (even with zero markup).

However, I'm always open to new ideas if anyone has a suggestion for future merchandising. Good way to show some pride, and spread the word.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
XX large coffee cup. I talking the size of a 12 cup coffee pot.
How about a GTG mouse pad?
Just a ideal but what about a free download of a wallpaper with the GTG logo and something like GeeksToGo.com rocks :)

Amst3rDamag3

Amst3rDamag3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
:)
I'll have a look-see admin, I'd be first in line for such a mug!
A mouse-mat would be nice too, I even dared thinking about t-shirts saying
"proud to be... GeeksToGo!tm" or something, but I wanted some feedback from you first...

So thanks, I'll see what I can come up with :unsure:

EDIT: Wallpaper shouldn't be too hard to make, should it?

Edited by Amst3rDamag3, 13 August 2011 - 09:34 AM.