Can't log on to administrator Account, Windows 7
Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:44 PM
Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:04 PM
Download CKScanner from here
Important : Save it to your desktop.
- Doubleclick CKScanner.exe and click Search For Files.
- After a very short time, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
- A message box will verify that the file is saved.
- Double-click the CKFiles.txt icon on your desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:15 PM
Thanks for getting back to my problem.
The Admin account is still inaccessible.
The hard disk error messages are still persisting (they reappear every 15-20 minutes or so).
Am pasting the CKfiles.txt
CKScanner - Additional Security Risks - These are not necessarily bad
scanner sequence 3.CP.11.UJAPLX
----- EOF -----
Hope you find the culprit soon enough!
Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:48 PM
- Download MGADiag to your desktop.
- Double-click on MGADiag.exe to launch the program
- Click "Continue"
- Ensure that the "Windows" tab is selected (it should be by default).
- Click the "Copy" button to copy the MGA Diagnostic Report to the Windows clipboard.
- Paste the MGA Diagnostic Report back here in your next reply.
Then, run the following:
Please download and run WVCheck.
- Double-click WVCheck.exe.
- As indicated by the prompt, this program can take a while depending on your hard drive space.
- Once the program is done, copy the contents of the Notepad file as a reply.
Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:14 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users