Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internal conflict alert problem -- need your help

• Please log in to reply

tryin_tech

tryin_tech

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Helo i just got a very annoying pop-up saying my comp is infected with spyware, etc etc...Honestly I am a beginner with computers but I would really appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to help me out with my problem. I tried to google and found some sites but they really haven't helped me. I wanted to try to fix this problem without having to download any "anti malware, anti spyware" program; I think it is also a bit risky to do that for now since they are so many bogus sites out there. I can do good with instructions so Please please help me.

Advertisements

tryin_tech

tryin_tech

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I also noticed that since that problem I couldn't open skype anymore. Dunno if it's connected with the problem. Thanks