Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Abode Flash Player - Problem Installing New Version

• Please log in to reply

Somersett

Somersett

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Operating system is Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack Two installed and fully patched.

I uninstalled Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.36, which had been working fine, earlier today and re-booted the computer. I then attempted to download and install Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.5. On receipt of the message ' Do You Want To Run or Save "install_flashplayer10ax.gtbd_aih_exe" from aihdownload.adobe.com ' I selected 'run' but nothing happened. When I tried again, I received the message ' UI_FlashPlayerInstaller - only a single instance of this can run.'

I have since used the Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller and tried again several times ( with and without my Anti Virus Programme disabled ) to no avail.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Edited by Somersett, 10 August 2011 - 08:38 AM.