Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C++ Programming Ebook and Compiling

• Please log in to reply

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

I just want to move my cursor automatically to the NEXT button and a cursour click. I don't want to create any NEXT button or anything, understand ?

Hey again sadman, ohhh I see what you mean... So you want to move your cursor around in another application...

Well to be honest I'm not to clued up on using Windows API in C++.... But here are some resources that you might find useful:

SendInput Function
mouse_event Function
SetCursorPos Function

I hope those links help man... Good luck...

Peace Out Posted Image
Spike

Edited by spike_hacker_inc, 01 September 2011 - 09:35 AM.

Advertisements

muhib1996

muhib1996

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Suppose, I want to run a file using full administrator power. What should be the code in C++?
And Spike, I have learned all logical/math in C++ and currently learning File Input/Output and standard operations. Soon I will head to OOP. I have made an nice GUI program, it helps you to finish your installation in one click, really nice. I didn't use C++ to do this (as I am not expert in this). I used AutoIT. If you want, I can PM it to you. It installs IDM in your computer in one click and has lot of features.
(I am very happy to make and learn programming languages/GUI at this age, HahaHa!!! :) )