Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

google homepage gone...can't get it back

• Please log in to reply

Jojo Domino

Jojo Domino

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Had problem with computer a couple of days ago. I guess it crashed..reloaded the factory settings etc...then updated to service pk3 and updated Adobe and tried to update the old norton but was unable. Well today, I can't get my google homepage to stay up. I have reset the homepage at least 50 times, no joke and it goes right back to this.....www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&clcid=ohx409&pver=6.0&ar=home. What is the problem?? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Advertisement

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 6,393 posts
Open IE. Click on Tools then Manage Add-ons. Disable them a few at a time, see if one of them is causing the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured