Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AOL FREE EMAIL ISSUE

• Please log in to reply

birchie

birchie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have had an @aol.com email for years. i set it up when i lived in the UK i now live in the USA. i recently logged in and couldn't access my mail boxes and thought the problem would correct itself but it didn't. i changed my password and logged into reactivate but this didn't work either, mainly because i couldn't find the aol reactivation page from the link provided on the website.
i now cant even access my aol.com account.

this account is really important to me please can someone help. i called the USA help and they told me as i set it up in the UK i had to call them. when i called them they were no help.

anyone experienced this? can someone please help.

thanks

Advertisements

Amst3rDamag3

Amst3rDamag3

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Hi bichie and a warm welcome here at GeeksToGo!tm

I had many problems activating an AOL account for AIM myself. After I tried the first time and failed, I was redirected to a "you tried too often, get yourself a coffee" page :unsure:
Anyways, we can not help you retrieve the password itself, as stated in our -Terms of Use-.

What I can advise:
  • Register at www.mail.com and try opening your AOL account through there.
  • Get a new AOL account, and keep sending requests to re-open your former account or -at least- help you connect it to your new AOL account...
I was not impressed by the support of AOL either (understatement), but perseverance goes a long way!

Good luck :) & let us now if you got any results!

Edited by Amst3rDamag3, 18 August 2011 - 04:14 PM.