- Start -> Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Manage network connections.
- Right click on it and choose Properties
- Select Networking tab and click double click on Internet Protocol TCP/IPv4.
- Click the radio button for DNS servers and enter the following
- Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS server: 220.127.116.11
- Hit OK. Click OK again to close Properties box
I don't know whats wrong with my laptop.
Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:17 AM
Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:14 PM
Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:21 PM
Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:16 PM
Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:57 PM
Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:14 AM
Do you get redirected in all browsers you use or this redirection only effect one browser?
On what site you get redirected?
Please close all running programs and Run OTL
- Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
[2010/08/30 11:50:22 | 000,000,074 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\Windows\CT4CET.bin
ipconfig /flushdns /c
- Then click the Run Fix button at the top
- Let the program run unhindered, reboot the PC when it is done
- Post the fix log it produces in your next reply or you can find it in C:\_OTL\MovedFiles
Download AVPTool from Here to your desktop
Run the programme you have just downloaded to your desktop (it will be randomly named )
First we will run a virus scan
Click the cog in the upper right
Select down to and including your main drive, once done select the Automatic scan tab and press Start Scan
Allow AVP to delete all infections found
Once it has finished select report tab (last tab)
Select Detected threads report from the left and press Save button
Save it to your desktop and attach to your next post
- Run OTL.
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open notepad window. OTL.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of this file, and post it with your next reply.
Please don't forget to include these items in your reply:
- OTL fix log
- AVP tool log
- New OTL scan log
Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:39 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users