Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't connect to servers

• Please log in to reply

RainEnvy

RainEnvy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I run my computer on Windows 7 64x and the main issue im having is that basically any PC games that require me to login times out or auto disconnects as soon as I attempt to login, there is one game called Tibia that im able to type in the login information but quickly shoots out a disconnect. Another thing is a MUD game that uses telnet to connect to it, first it says connected and then it says disconnectd by server. So for some reason im able to connect but i get shot out quickly from what im logging into. I can still connect to the internet like normal, surprisingly im even able to login to things like yahoo and steam. Even in another game called Alien swarm im able to play it through steam and connect to the server without being disconnected.... The error i get from Tibia is...

Cannot Connect to a login server

Error: Disconnected from Server 200002

and the Error i get from the telnet mud is

( #10053 ) The remote site did not respond with any data, local machine has dropped the connection, please reconnect.

I just find it interesting for the Mud that it actually connects and pulls up the login, then kills connection when i type it in...

Advertisements