Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NetIntelligence

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dspencer92

dspencer92

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello folks.

I recently acquired a Acer laptop. With this Laptop, I gained the software of NetIntelligence. A software which sometimes can be ridiculous at blocking websites I sometimes need for research for University. I was wondering if anyone could help?

I have tried some previous methods that were used on this forum before. Using autoruns and LSPFIX to try remove some .dll's to try get rid of it that way, whenever I do that, it looks to have worked, but after restarting, the files come back as if I didn't do anything to try rid of them.

I'm hoping someone could help me with a method to removing the software. It's really starting to annoy me.

Also, here is the reference thread I used to try remove NetIntelligence: http://www.geekstogo...etintelligence/

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hi!

Unfortunately we can't be of any help to you with this issue.

As per our Terms of Use;

We cannot help you get around any administrative restrictions imposed on a school, work or other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): website blocking/filtering, software installation, email retention, software configuration, network/internet usage, network configuration, forum or chat room restrictions, game server restrictions, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question.

If you need the software removed, then you should contact the person/organization that you received the computer from and ask them for assistance, and if they can't be of any help you should contact NetIntelligence for more information.

Per our Terms of Use, this thread is now closed.

Kindest Regards,
SweetTech.