Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CPU 100% while on-line, I think netsvcs prob.

• Please log in to reply

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
There is NO point in continuing with this now.
However you misread my directions on my last post.
There is no need to type out what has been done here.
Simply please provide a link to the thread.
You find your thread in the forum, you then right click and click copy link location. You then paste that link to the Malware thread.
This enables the Malware advisor to click the link and see immediately all that has taken place here.

Here is the link to your malware thread.
http://www.geekstogo...__fromsearch__1

So you do the same please on the Malware thread. with a link to THIS thread.
Adding and here is the link to my thread with Macboatmaster.

Good luck, you can when you have a clean bill of health come back here if the Malware Tech so advises. They are so busy in Malware that they generally deal just with that issue and refer you back here for other issues.
Please be patient, it may be a few days before you receive a reply, it just depends how busy they are..
Please do NOT add another post to your Malware thread, as this creates the impression that it has been replied to.
Good Luck.

Edited by Macboatmaster, 30 August 2011 - 02:10 PM.

Advertisements