Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Grapics card ram

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Great to hear so what issue now do you have that we may help with or is the complete issue now resolved?

Advertisements

fleggy1

fleggy1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
well am giving my comp a test run, cos somethings are a little of but it thinks its cos i had to set the services in services.msc by hand because when going into debug mode it turned then all off ¬¬ like my netwrok controllers are a little glitchy but i think ive solved the probelem now, but if i have problems in the next week or 2 ill deffo come ask :) i think its more software issues like the services settings than anything else lol

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK this topic will remain open so if there are more issues feel free to post them. Digerati and I have worked together before and one of us will respond ASAP. :)
Congratulations for resolving the original issue with the card. :unsure: Good detective work on your side for sure.

fleggy1

fleggy1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
haha thanks :) lets hope my comp will work from now on! am a qualifyed computer tec with 2/3 years exp but i still get new things come up haha

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
We all need help once in awhile and there is no shame in asking. I have been doing this going on 15 years now and I have to ask for assistance at times eve here on GTG. :)

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
I've been doing it for 40 years and I am constantly discovering there is always more to learn.