computer wont load ....
Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:57 PM
Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:58 PM
Lets give this a try throughout an External Environment. You will need a CD to burn and a flash drive to move information from the troubled computer to a working computer. It is the only way we can see the progress of our actions. Save these instructions in your flash drive as a text file (use notepad) so you can have access to these while in an external environment (PE).
Here is what you need to do.
- Download OTLPEStd.exe to your desktop. NOTE: This file is 93.5MB in size so it may take some time to download.
- Once downloaded, insert a blank CD in your burner and click on OTLPEStd.exe.The executable includes the OTLPE_New_Std.iso and a copy of imgburn, a program to burn .iso files. When executed, the application will extract both and start the burning process automatically.
- Once the CD is burned, boot the Non working computer using the boot CD you just created.
- In order to do so, the computer must be set to boot from the CD first
Note : For information click here
- Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
- Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
- When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes
- When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
- Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
- OTL should now start. Change the following settings
- Change Drivers to All
- Change Standard Registry to All
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
- Press Run Scan to start the scan.
- When finished, the file will be saved in drive in the root directory of your hard drive, usually C:\.
- Copy this file to your USB drive.
- Please post the contents of this file in your reply.
Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:05 AM
Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:25 AM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:10 PM
Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users