error code 0xe0000227
Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:47 AM
Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Laptop or desktop?
Name brand and if so what brand, make and model.
If custom built then what brand, make and model is the motherboard.
Is sound built onboard or is it a add on card?
Where did you get the driver you are having issues with?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users