Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

libicuin.dll

• Please log in to reply

rajajava

rajajava

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Yesterday I installed windows 7 home premium on my desktop. I use Safari 5 browser. Yesterday Safari worked fine, today it will not open and an additional window opens that say it cannot open Safari due to missing information, to reinstall libicuin.dll. I have no idea what this is or how to correct it. Also, I used windows Visa prior to this Windows 7, my games worked fine, but now they are slow and I cannot drag and drop, how do I correct this. A message windows comes up that states my hardware accelerator is not turned on, I check, it is on and running full speed. Also it says my video card is not up to date. But I have checked everything I can, and it all states it is up to date. Windows 7 TV and Video program requires 64 kb of memory to run it and my video card it not that big. I do not know if this is a problem or not. Again What do I do. I must be the worlds dumbest computer user. Thank you. By the way, I am in Ghana West Africa, if any one wants room and board in exchange for fixing this I am open to bargin.

Advertisement

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
Welcome to GeekstoGo forums rajajava,

I see you have posted this same request elsewhere, and received a response at one of them, so better if you stay with one request in one forum.

rajajava

rajajava

• Pip
  • 2 posts
The answer to the libicuin problem.
This is a file in the Sarfari 5 browser.
I have a anti virus program that picked this file up as a trojan virus. This program removed the Libicuin file. From clues given to me from the forum, I traced the procedures I followed before, restored the libicuin file the anti virus program removed. Everything works fine now. I had to mark in the anti virus program to ignore this file in the future. Thanks everyone for your great advice.

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
Thanks for taking time to post back the update.

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured