Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create an account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign In Create Account

libicuin.dll

• Please log in to reply

rajajava

rajajava

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Yesterday I installed windows 7 home premium on my desktop. I use Safari 5 browser. Yesterday Safari worked fine, today it will not open and an additional window opens that say it cannot open Safari due to missing information, to reinstall libicuin.dll. I have no idea what this is or how to correct it. Also, I used windows Visa prior to this Windows 7, my games worked fine, but now they are slow and I cannot drag and drop, how do I correct this. A message windows comes up that states my hardware accelerator is not turned on, I check, it is on and running full speed. Also it says my video card is not up to date. But I have checked everything I can, and it all states it is up to date. Windows 7 TV and Video program requires 64 kb of memory to run it and my video card it not that big. I do not know if this is a problem or not. Again What do I do. I must be the worlds dumbest computer user. Thank you. By the way, I am in Ghana West Africa, if any one wants room and board in exchange for fixing this I am open to bargin.

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
Welcome to GeekstoGo forums rajajava,

I see you have posted this same request elsewhere, and received a response at one of them, so better if you stay with one request in one forum.

rajajava

rajajava

• Pip
  • 2 posts
The answer to the libicuin problem.
This is a file in the Sarfari 5 browser.
I have a anti virus program that picked this file up as a trojan virus. This program removed the Libicuin file. From clues given to me from the forum, I traced the procedures I followed before, restored the libicuin file the anti virus program removed. Everything works fine now. I had to mark in the anti virus program to ignore this file in the future. Thanks everyone for your great advice.

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
Thanks for taking time to post back the update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured