Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Hello all,
I have made some custom animated avatars for ppl at this forum and I thought that I would extend the offer to the general public also. They are my gift for all of the wonderful, dedicated ppl here, who volunteer their own time helping others. And they are my gift to all others to spread random happiness in the world, thereby assuring great Karma for me. Which should have the cumulative effect of making me a lottery winner!. Foolproof plan, don't you think? ;) :tazz: (OOps, I don't buy tickets :))
Please post your requests here. There is no exected ending date to this offer. I will need the images or descriptions of images that you would like. Also, exactly what words you would like to have on it. I need to know what size restrictions there are, if any. Both for the image itself (pixel size) and how large the total file size(kb's) can be. And if you don't have that information, I need to know if it is something that you want to use mainly in a forum or for emails. You may request avatars, signatures, banners etc.
So, if you would like to have a one of a kind, to quote a very high source just, " ask and ye shall receive" .
Attached are a some images that I've made for ppl here.
Smiles,
Shez
CasperFinal.gif Casper's avatar and Dragonfire's avy :) dragonfiredone0.gif and here is a recent logo that I made: SZlogoF.gif
Prince Infinite's avy :yeah:SheZinfinite0110.gif
Hemals Avatar, Please visit his great website New_Hemalslower.gif RawSportsTalk!
Please be aware and respect all rules posted regarding what is proper content for this forum as listed in the Terms Of Service. Remember this is a family oriented forum. IF you have any doubt about the appropriateness of an item, please contact me by PM only for discussion and do not post in the forum. Now, let's get things moving and shaking! ;)
Smiles,
Shez :)

Edited by Go4fall, 06 January 2006 - 09:37 PM.

Advertisements

Guest_yezpahr_*

Guest_yezpahr_*
I will add an image here I created with Paint and Unfreeze.

Let me upload it first and then I will tell my story and the request in an *edit* of this post.

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Wow nice job shez!! Hemal is going to love that!

:tazz: ;) ;) :)

Excal/Tom

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Wow nice job shez!!  Hemal is going to love that!

:tazz:  ;)  ;)  :)
Excal/Tom

View Post

Thanks Tom, I appreciate the encouragment. I should also note, to be precise, that I did not create Tom's sword, I only resized it so that it would work in this forum. I didn't quite know how to say that in the above post and don't want to take credit where it isn't due!
Smiles,
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Hi All,
Well, I put together something a little different for Hemal . Here is his other new avatar. :tazz:
SMiles,
Shez

ShezforHemal.gif

Edited by Go4fall, 20 November 2005 - 07:17 PM.

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
WOW! Those avatars are amazing. Can you please make me one that has a firefox symbol which then moves away and then behind the firefox symbol it says "Firefox, the faster, safer, and better choice".

Thanks!
MR0624

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

WOW! Those avatars are amazing. Can you please make me one that has a firefox symbol which then moves away and then behind the firefox symbol it says "Firefox, the faster, safer, and better choice".
Thanks!
MR0624

View Post

Sure. I'd be happy to do that for you. Would you mind sending me a good image of the firefox symbol? I'm not seeing one on the frontpage of the website. Also, what basic colors would you like for me to use?
SMiles,
Shez

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
always good to see some redsox fans around :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Sure. I'd be happy to do that for you. Would you mind sending me a good image of the firefox symbol? I'm not seeing one on the frontpage of the website. Also, what basic colors would you like for me to use?
SMiles,
Shez

View Post

Never mind, I found what I need. I just wasn't looking in the right place. I'll get to work on it. :tazz:
SMiles,
Shez

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
Thanks!

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
MRO624,
Do you need this avatar to meet the requirements of size for this site? Or does it matter what size it is?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Here is the Firefox avatar. Hope it is to your liking. I had to make it smaller so that it would work in this forum. IF you want to use it somewhere else that doesn't have the size restriction, I can give it to you in a larger size.
Smiles,
Shez
Posted Image

Edited by Go4fall, 06 August 2005 - 10:34 PM.

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
Awesome! Thanks you so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o much! But, when I try putting it on it says "sorry that is not a valid file extension". I'm not quite sure what to do.....help please!

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
Just wondering, is that firefox clip under copyright?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Awesome! Thanks you so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o much! But, when I try putting it on it says "sorry that is not a valid file extension". I'm not quite sure what to do.....help please!

View Post

:tazz: No copywrite problems from me, do with it as you please. It belongs to you,as it is my gift.
As far as the invalid file extension goes, it changed the file type when I hosted the image. Sorry about that, I didn't realize that until I checked just now. It was originally a .gif file. I will need to e mail the file to you so that it will remain a .gif file. If you have an address available I will do that, if not, PM me and we will figure out something. I don't understand how to add images to the text of a message on this board if you are trying to put this in your signature. I don't get what the "Proper file extention" thing means. The file will work as an avatar and as an attachment. Perhaps one of our moderators would be so kind as to explain just how one is supposed to go about inserting images into the text of a message or as a siggy. In every other forum I've been to, you simply have to have the image hosted from somewhere like tinypic.com but that does not work here. If you notice, there is a link in my signature because I had no idea what to do to make the image appear here. Perhaps someone can explain the mystery of image hosting to both of us. ;)
Shez

Smiles, :idea:
Shez

Edited by Go4fall, 04 June 2005 - 02:48 PM.