Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

panic zone

panic zone

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey I am new here but I was wondering if you could make me an animated avatar that has 2 swords come in and cross over eachother and then it morphs into my username "panic zone"? Maybe color the letters red?

And if it is possible to have it 80widthx80height pixels also only 15 KB? Sorry for being so specific but if you could do this you would be my god! :tazz:

Advertisements

xeL

xeL

• Pip
  • 8 posts
ur using ulead gif animator 5 ?

mm_akash

mm_akash

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Oh..god I like this so much..
Please make a avator for me...
Design you choose

Akash

[TRC]MASTA

[TRC]MASTA

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
kk THNX SO MUCH AND heres my e-mail [email protected] and The Roman Clan is an halo pc online clan its pretty big for halo... :tazz:

bananatree

bananatree

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hi im new i was wonder if anyone was able to change the size of an animated avatar?
this one is 150 X 113 but i need it 100x100 or less
Anyhelp really appriciated
Thanks
Sarah

Attached Thumbnails

• Animation4.gif

Psych

Psych

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hi Go4fall, I was hoping you haven't bored of this yet! :tazz:

Could you make me an avatar please? I'd like one based on the current one to the left, but where the eyes roll across to look straight out towards you, and then it looks like the reflection of flames appear in the eyes... I tried making the gifs for the eyes moving across to look out if it would help / save time, but I haven't a clue what to do about the flames! Let me know if you want me to send the gifs.

Thanks

Psych

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey I am new here but I was wondering if you could make me an animated avatar that has 2 swords come in and cross over eachother and then it morphs into my username "panic zone"? Maybe color the letters red?

And if it is possible to have it 80widthx80height pixels also only 15 KB? Sorry for being so specific but if you could do this you would be my god!  :)

View Post

Hi Panic Zone,
Welcome to GTG! You've found one of the best spots on the web, congratulations! :tazz:
I don't know if it is possible or not to do that with in a 15 KB file. But the only way to find out is to try it! So, I will. Now, about it being 80x80 pixels. It seems to me that if you want two swords, that you would not want a square shaped avatar. Instead, you would need one that would be considerably wider than it is tall. I can make a couple of shining, spining swords for you instead of one's that "come in and cross". I'll just have to show you what I can do with swords. And making a couple of swords morph into your name is no problem. There are just certain things that are much less time consuming to do and to try to take care of everyone requests, I need to be thrifty with my time. I had previously decided that there were only so many things that a sword needed to do when I was pondering an avatar for our dear and kind friend, Excal. So, at that point, I made and saved certain sword animations. Anyway, I will see what I can do and if it is possible to do that in 15 KB. If it is not posible, do you want me to do as much as can be done within that limit? Or are you one of those who if you can't have exactly what you want, wants nothing at all??
Smiles,
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

ur using ulead gif animator 5 ?

View Post

No,I don't use that program right now but I may give it a try sometime. Thanks for mentioning it to me. :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

hi im new i was wonder if anyone was able to change the size of an animated avatar?
this one is 150 X 113 but i need it 100x100 or less
Anyhelp really appriciated
Thanks
Sarah

View Post

Hi Sarah,
Here you go. It is now 100X75 pixels. Let me know if this takes care of you :tazz:
Smiles,
Shez

(Not sure, I may need to email the file to you. IF so, PM your email address to me. Do not post it in the forum. I will email the file to you if you don't get the file in the proper format from here)

Attached Thumbnails

• post_107747_1124360543.gif

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Oh..god I like this so much..
Please make a avator for me...
Design you choose

Akash

View Post

Hello!
I will make something for you. It would help if you could PM me and tell me something about yourself. Tell me some things that you like, some of your hobbies, your favorite colors, what you would like that expresses you. And then I will come up with something :tazz: .
SMiles,
Shez

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hi Go4fall, I was hoping you haven't bored of this yet!  :tazz:

Could you make me an avatar please?  I'd like one based on the current one to the left, but where the eyes roll across to look straight out towards you, and then it looks like the reflection of flames appear in the eyes...  I tried making the gifs for the eyes moving across to look out if it would help / save time, but I haven't a clue what to do about the flames!  Let me know if you want me to send the gifs.

Thanks

Psych

View Post

Hi Psych,
Please send the gifs to me. It's going to be difficult to see flames in such a small area. And double so on top of something else. But send the images to me and we will see what we can put together, KK? It should be fun to try. I've been playing with a lot of fire lately anyway, coincidently. I'm trying to make an avatar for a user named "Dragonfire" and I've been playing with a lot of fire effects. So, maybe something that I've done, learned or seen lately will help us with your avatar. So, send me some images of all that you have tried so far.
Smiles,
Shez

(hhmm, afterthought, maybe the eyes could change into flames?? whatdaya think?)

Edited by Go4fall, 18 August 2005 - 11:19 PM.

panic zone

panic zone

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi Panic Zone,
Welcome to GTG!  You've found one of the best spots on the web, congratulations!  :tazz:
I don't know if it is possible or not to do that with in  a 15 KB file. But the only way to find out is to try it! So, I will. Now, about it being 80x80 pixels. It seems to me that if you want two swords, that you would not want a square shaped avatar. Instead, you would need one that would be considerably wider than it is tall.  I can make a couple of shining, spining swords for you instead of one's that "come in and cross". I'll just have to show you what I can do with swords. And making a couple of swords morph into your name is no problem. There are just certain things that are much less time consuming to do and to try to take care of everyone requests, I need to be thrifty with my time.  I had previously decided that there were only so many things that a sword needed to do when I was pondering an avatar for our dear and kind friend, Excal. So, at that point, I made and saved certain sword animations. Anyway, I will see what I can do and if it is possible to do that in 15 KB. If it is not posible, do you want me to do as much as can be done within that limit? Or are you one of those who if you can't have exactly what you want, wants nothing at all??
Smiles,
Shez

View Post

I would be happy to have anything you could do, if it does not exactly fit my description thats fine, just something with some swords and goes into my name :) but yes I do want it to be 15 KB so something to that extent :) Thanks SO much!

bananatree

bananatree

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi Sarah,
Here you go. It is now 100X75 pixels. Let me know if this takes care of you :tazz:
Smiles,
Shez

(Not sure, I may need to email the file to you. IF so, PM your email address to me. Do not post it in the forum. I will email the file to you if you don't get the file in the proper format from here)

View Post

hi thanks so much for taking time to do that but it seems its too big of a file the forum im using it on now says "Max size is 12288 bytes"
I dont know if its possible to make it fit this as its animated but there are others on it.

twister3634

twister3634

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hey Could You Make One The Says Twister3634 -Computer Addict-
lol Thanks so Much <3 twister You Could Put Effects And Surprise Me Too.. Thanks A Bunch

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Hi again...
Due to roughly a ton of homework, I havn't made too many more, and the ones I made aren't that shabby...wow...I just said shabby... :tazz: lol

I use a slightly better looking version of the black one as my wallpaper now!

EDIT: if you want different colors, etc. dont hesitate to ask me! :)

Image111.jpg logoredish.jpg

Edited by Steamhead, 19 August 2005 - 08:02 PM.