Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

hi thanks so much for taking time to do that but it seems its too big of a file the forum im using it on now says "Max size is 12288 bytes"
I dont know if its possible to make it fit this as its animated but there are others on it.

View Post

Well, we could make it even smaller, then.
This file is small enough to work in anyone's forum! And there's a money back guarantee on that!!
Try this, it WILL work, lol
Smiles,
Shez

Attached Thumbnails

• guy1.gif

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey Could You Make One The Says Twister3634 -Computer Addict-
lol Thanks so Much <3 twister You Could Put Effects And Surprise Me Too.. Thanks A Bunch

View Post

Surprise you, eh? Well, er, um, OK :tazz: You're on the list! :)

Steamhead,
I like the two logo versions that you've shown me here. I'd like to see the range of variety that you've done but I doubt that everyone else wants to see it also, lol. What about sending me a PM with the images in it so that I can pick the one I like best to use? I'm interested in seeing just what all you have made.
How is the school year shaping up so far? Any good looking girls checking you out yet? Any good prospects? Any great classes? Or teachers this year?
Shez

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
hello Go4all.. :tazz:

i was wondering.. is the offer still open? if so.. can u make an avatar for me.. it gotta be 90x90 tho... based on this image

Posted Image

if possible.. can u make her eys glow silver or something.. and the image moves as if its underwater. and if u can incorporate my username around somewhere.. it would be GREAT!

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Hi Please say that youre still making these because your designs are wicked ! ! ! :tazz:

Could You make a avator for me that :

has two soccerballs cross each other then the word RB93 pops out in front of the Liverpool fc flag.

90x90 would be gr8

here is the liverpool fc flag on this site

http://www.ticketage...pool-fc-200.jpg

thanks very much for your time ! :) :)

Edited by cleverboy12, 21 August 2005 - 11:25 AM.

bananatree

bananatree

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Well, we could make it even smaller, then.
This file is small enough to work in anyone's forum! And there's a money back guarantee on that!!
Try this, it WILL work, lol
Smiles,
Shez

hey thanks thats working perfectly now
you rock!
sarah

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

hello Go4all..  :)

i was wondering.. is the offer still open? if so.. can u make an avatar for me.. it gotta be 90x90 tho... based on this image

Posted Image

if possible.. can u make her eys glow silver or something.. and the image moves as if its underwater. and if u can incorporate my username around somewhere.. it would be GREAT!

View Post

Hi,
Sure, I think I can come up with something for you. What you are describing sounds like it would turn out wicked kewl! I love the idea. I'm pretty sure I can do the underwater effect. And, I should be able to make the eyes glow in some way.
About your user name. Exactly what is it? It's sort of hard to tell what the two middle letters are for sure ? What do you use to make them? :tazz:
BTW< that image looks familiar, where might I have seen it before?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hi Please say that youre still making these because your designs are wicked ! ! ! :tazz:

Could You make a avator for me that :

has two soccerballs cross each other then the word RB93 pops out in front of the Liverpool fc flag.

90x90 would be gr8

here is the liverpool fc flag on this site

http://www.ticketage...pool-fc-200.jpg
thanks very much for your time ! :)  :)

View Post

Hi Cleaverboy!
I like your name, lol. I think that I can come up with something somewhere close to what you are describing. I definetly can put together something with some soccer balls, the flag and RB93. :) So, just be patient, and check back here. Oh, what about total file size limitations?

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Hi,
Sure, I think I can come up with something for you. What you are describing sounds like it would turn out wicked kewl! I love the idea. I'm pretty sure I can do the underwater effect. And, I should be able to make the eyes glow in some way.
About your user name. Exactly what is it? It's sort of hard to tell what the two middle letters are for sure ? What do you use to make them? 
BTW< that image looks familiar, where might I have seen it before?

Hi Shez :)

My username is really Bellona aka the roman goddess of war :tazz: but instead of using the letter 'L'.. i used another character.. dunno what they call it. on my keyboard, its above the '\' sign. it looks like a double vertical lines on the keyboard, but on the monitor its one straight vertical line like a fence post or something. you dont really have to use the sign..a simple 'Bellona' would be great.

maybe you have seen the image somewhere, but i found it HERE. i was really trying to search for a sword wielding goddess.. but saw this and fell in love with it.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Here is another avatar that I've completed for our friend Dragonfire. I had fun making this one. The part of this where the name is in flames is something that anyone can do! Just go to Flaming Text

and you too can set your name on fire! Pretty kewl little trick, eh? :tazz: :)

Posted Image

@Bellona
Thanks for clearing that up for me. My keyboard doesn't have that on it. Go figure.... I really do like your sceen name and the image you have chosen. I like strong, independent female themes. There were some really nice images where you found this one. I enjoyed looking around. Thanks for showing that to me :)
I'll keep "sword wielding goddess" in mind as I work on your avatar :ph34r: You deserve something worthy of a Goddess and no less!! :)

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

@Bellona
Thanks for clearing that up for me. My keyboard doesn't have that on it. Go figure.... I really do like your sceen name and the image you have chosen. I like strong, independent female themes. There were some really nice images where you found this one. I enjoyed looking around. Thanks for showing that to me 
I'll keep "sword wielding goddess" in mind as I work on your avatar  You deserve something worthy of a Goddess and no less!! 

uh.. wouldnt it be awsome if u can somehow morph that image into this sword wielding chick.. just to stick to the war goddess theme.. :) ...

Posted Image

or this..

Posted Image

now i'm asking too much huh.. :tazz:

Advertisements

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Hi Cleaverboy!
I like your name, lol. I think that I can come up with something somewhere close to what you are describing. I definetly can put together something with some soccer balls, the flag and RB93. :tazz: So, just be patient, and check back here. Oh,  what about total file size limitations?

View Post

Thanks For Getting Back To Me Quickly,

The Size I Would Like It to be between 100x100 to 200x200.

Thanks For Helping Me On This You Help IS Really Appreciated ! ! ! :) :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Bellona,
LOL, You don't get what you want if you don't ask! And what would it do to the reputation of us other Goddesses if one shirked by on demanding anything less than exactly what she wanted and deserved? :) So, lol, No, you're not asking too much! :tazz:

@Cleverboy,
Thanks for getting back to me with that info. I appreciate it. Now all you have to do is hurry up and wait, lol.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Another one done. Posted Image

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey I am new here but I was wondering if you could make me an animated avatar that has 2 swords come in and cross over eachother and then it morphs into my username "panic zone"? Maybe color the letters red?

And if it is possible to have it 80widthx80height pixels also only 15 KB? Sorry for being so specific but if you could do this you would be my god!  :tazz:

View Post

Well, I put this together for you in hopes that it would be a small enough file. But, alas, it is a 36kb file. Far more than the 15 kb that you need. But, it's something to start with. Now I just need to do some whittling away at it! and make it half the size somehow :) Perhaps you can use this larger file somewhere else while I figure out how to make it smaller?
Posted Image

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello There All!

and Greetings to you Go4fall :)

I am a fellow animator myself, It is an ongoing hobby of mine, and I also work on a forum dedicated to animating both avatars and signatures for forums. I won't post a link, because it's quite intimidating with over 180 pages :tazz:

Some of my work is as follows:

Posted Image

----

Posted Image

----

Posted Image

----

Posted Image

----

Posted Image

And I would hate to take your glory away from you Go4fall. <<-- Not to say it's better than this forum, Just because it has over 20 animators that work on it constantly and wouldn't want your hobby to be taken elsewhere.

As an animator, I was wondering, Which program do you use to do the transitions in your avatars? I am interested in these transitions and would love to incoorperate them into my upcoming animations/avatars. If you don't mind telling me either through private message, or through this thread, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again...

-Venledar

Edited by Venledar, 25 August 2005 - 09:45 PM.