Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
here ya go Clever, I made the text blue, and the flag a little smaller in the background. It is a bit smaller in size, but it has to be that way if you want it under 50kb (size restriction that is one most forums such as this one).

so here It is.. hope it works out:

EDIT: Alright, so here it is.. It's plenty small enough, (36kb) and It doesn't have the very small text animation that the last one had, but I like it. So here it is :tazz:

Posted Image

Edited by Venledar, 29 August 2005 - 01:20 PM.

Advertisements

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
:tazz: hmm.... ok then...I like the black and white one, and incorporating the saying would be pretty...well...awesome!...that might help! :)

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Took me a while to think of something that I thought would be a great personalized avatar for myself but I did come up with something.

How about a snake crawling a long with dynamite tied to it, the wick igniting and the snake blowing up. :tazz: I really hate snakes.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

:)  :)  :tazz:  :tazz: correction: AWSOME!  :tazz:

View Post

:) As-some, shall make that my new buzz word :ph34r:
I thought that you would want her to be distorted as much as those were. I can still do the effect and make her even less distorted. I will show you and see what you think. And, what you said about fading, or morphing into another image was what I had in mind anyway. I just wanted to show you what that one effect looked like because I thought it looked groovy.
However, I'm thinking more that the "kewl underwater chick and your screen name might belong together and then the sword ladies should be together in something else. Maybe make them into a siggy for you? And, if that is so, you may send me some more AS-some :ph34r: images that you like :thumbsup
:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Took me a while to think of something that I thought would be a great personalized  avatar for myself but I did come up with something. 

How about a snake crawling a long with dynamite tied to it, the wick igniting and the snake blowing up.  :tazz:  I really hate snakes.

View Post

Hi Canadian,
I hope you had a wickedly fun Birthday! :) :)
An avy of something you hate? lol, hmmm. If that is really what you want, I'd say we can do it but, to be truthful, I sort of don't want to make something that depicts something so cruel and violent toward an animal. I know, I hate snakes also but still, they are one of God's living creatures. Now maybe something with a snake and a french fry........lol .
I'm not going to say that we won't make that for you. But I am going to say that I would like it if you would consider something else. We can help you out with designing something.
Since you are in Geek U you might want to consider something based on the GTG logo. Check this out.
Posted Image
Would you be interested in using this and having it fade into your name? Just a thought. We can make you something more exciting than that. I get the idea that you would like something more comical. Please PM me so we can discuss it a little more. And if the snake if really what you want, we will do that for you.
SMiles,
Shez
:)

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Hi Canadian,
I hope you had a wickedly fun Birthday!  :tazz:  :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm trying very hard not to age but wishes are good. :)

A friend and I have decided to delay the actual umm, spirit consumption for a later date as we both are having problems with our schedules. :) Well one good thing about it .... we will make certain to do it good to make up for timing.

Edited by canadian_bit, 01 September 2005 - 03:03 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Thank you for the birthday wishes.  I'm trying very hard not to age but wishes are good.  :tazz:

A friend and I have decided to delay the actual umm, spirit consumption for a later date as we both are having problems with our schedules.  :ph34r:  Well one good thing about it .... we will make certain to do it good to make up for timing.

View Post

I firmly believe that one day is not nearly enough time with which to celebrate one's date of birth. There have been rumors of entire months that I have celebrated for those "special" years :tazz: . And any old year deserves at least a week :ph34r: . Here's my general rule of thumb. You should take at least as much time to celebrate as your mother did to recover from having you! :) Now, go have yourself a good time whenever you want to Oh Canada! :) :)

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

However, I'm thinking more that the "kewl underwater chick and your screen name might belong together and then the sword ladies should be together in something else. Maybe make them into a siggy for you? And, if that is so, you may send me some more AS-some  images that you like :tazz:

hi GO4fall :)

ok.. here's what i think. since the avatar is small.. the underwater effects will distort her face too much, unless u can reduce the ripling effect a lil more. if not, then u can just makes her eyes flash at intervals like we talk about originally. we can leave the underwater effects for the siggy.. what do u think? oh.. and can u put 'Bellicose' i the siggy instead of bellona? and i will look around for more AS-Some pics to use :) :)

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hey Clever, Just to let ya know, I'll be glad to re-do your animation with the NEW liverpool flag. All I ask is that you find me a picture of the NEW one, because I don't know which is which. So if ya get me a link to the new flag, I'll be glad to input that into the animation :tazz:

Thanks.

Ven

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Thanks Very Much For Your Time, :)

This is a Link to the new Liverpool FC flag :

Liverpool FC Flag

If possible can you do the same animation but
With the RB93 in a Different Font ( Your Choice )and In Green in colour if possible.

Thanks Again :tazz:

PS. I know the Liverpool fc flag is a little big so can I have it in 100x100 in size please ! :)

Edited by cleverboy12, 03 September 2005 - 03:30 AM.

Advertisements

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
He Clever, geesh things just don't seem to be working here :S Lol. The Link won't work for me, Just gives me a redirectory page that comes up with an error. And when i do get it, do you want this as avatar size? or sig size? Because 100X100 is a little small for signature size, but w/e you want.. just let me know :tazz:

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

I firmly believe that one day is not nearly enough time with which to celebrate one's date of birth. There have been rumors of entire months that I have celebrated for those "special" years  :) . And any old year deserves at least a week :)  . Here's my general rule of thumb. You should take at least as much time to celebrate as your mother did to recover from having you!  :ph34r:  Now, go have yourself a good time whenever you want to Oh Canada!  :tazz:      :)

View Post

Oh if only I had more time to. Schedule is so tight that I may have to do the celebration thing in the wee hours of the morning, sleep it off very quickly just so I can start my new day only a few hours later. :) I really need to get some things settled so I have more time. :) Maybe next week .... (fingers crossed)

:tazz:

VENLEDAR, welcome to the site. Sorry I didn't get to welcoming you earlier. Glad you are here. Heck, I have needed an avatar for a while but :ph34r: I haven't gotten around to finding something.

Shez has my newest request. There is no blowing up of anything involved in it. :tazz:

Edited by canadian_bit, 03 September 2005 - 11:33 PM.

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Hi again,

Sorry About that link this time it will definately work !

Go To google and write 'liverpool fc logo' ( not in the images in the web ! )

Make me one with the middle logo youll see you cant miss it ! ( it is the flag in the middle with shiny red all around ).

I want the 100x100 because i Wanted an animation not a signiture :)

Then Can I have the RB93 Come across with two footballs.

Thanks For Your Time :tazz: :)

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Here ya go dude, Hope this is what ya wanted :tazz:

Posted Image

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
:tazz: :) I like it it looks gr8 !

If you have got time have got a little challenge for u ! :)

How about this :

on a kind of computing background can you make a animation of your choice including the words CP somewhere.

If it is too much then no problem thanks again for your animation of the LFC