Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@ Delta_Man_Sam,
Here is something we've gotten done for you. What I first made for you was far too large of a file. And then our wonderful, talented friend, Venledar :tazz: worked with it, added his own animation, got the file size down to 49.2 kb and the rest is history. I'm so glad he came along. He's really wonderful! PM me if you have any problems. And we will get that other matter taken care of also for you! :tazz:
Thanks Venledar!!! You're as-some, :) :ph34r: as Bellona said!
Posted Image
And Delta_Man_Sam has a really kewl site up. All of you guys stop by there and register. I'm sure that he would appreciate it. I think he's done a fantastic job with it. It's a beautiful site. Just click Here

@CLeverboy,
I'm sure that Venledar is quite willing and capable of coming up with the other animation that you've asked for..... However, in fairness to everyone, I think it would only be right to let me spread him around a little more first and have him work on some other ppl's projects before making another one for you. There are are a few others who have been waiting patiently and I need his help with those. But we will put this one on the list and as soon as you come up again, he will make something else as-some :ph34r: for you. And you are welcome to submit 12 requests if you like! That's no problem at all. We would be happy to make as many as you want for you. It's just that we need to try to be fair to everyone. KK? :) Thanks for being understanding. (and BTW< that still doesn't mean you will have much of a wait considering the speed at which Ven works!) Did I mention that he's really great? lol :)

Edited by Go4fall, 10 September 2005 - 08:04 AM.

Advertisements

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Can you plz make me 1 out of these?

http://www.dance.net...dollz_small.gif

http://i20.photobuck...va/IMG_2270.jpg

http://i20.photobuck...ishbckcatch.jpg

http://i20.photobuck...va/IMG_1408.jpg

http://i20.photobuck...va/IMG_2208.jpg

http://i20.photobuck...va/IMG_2160.jpg

Thnks ,
Lindsey

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Thanks Venledar!!! You're as-some,  as Bellona said!

hmmm... mebe i can have that word as my registered trademark "As-Some"
:tazz:

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Here ya go, here's a little somethin I threw together

Posted Image

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Wot program do u use?

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
I will be honest this is not for my avatar. but my site so please help!!
I want a picture (attached below) and on the left side saying: HighEndPCGamerz!
Thanks sooo much!!!

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Could you make me one that has one of the XP popup windows that says
Warning!
Virus Scan has detected tons
of unwanted viruses and spyware
[Ok]

having the ok be the button, of course.

THanks much 

-LaRue

Here ya go my friend, Hope ya like it :) :tazz:

Posted Image

PurpleSapphire

PurpleSapphire

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi, Go4fall and Venledar. You two do some great work. I would like to request an avatar. If it could say Purple Sapphire (in medium or dark purple, of course) and have it spin into a yin/yang sign (purple and cream). I was thinking an asian-inspired font or a font something like Papyrus or Tempus Sans.

Please let me know if I need to provide you with anything.

P.S. Go4fall, I'm going to check out your Sims after I finish this post :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@ Bellona
As-some will already go down in history as belonging to you as far as I'm concerned but I'm going to steal it :) on a regular basis :) OH, and about your avy. It is possible to use the underwater effect and make her much less distorted but I was playing with her and did this and thought I'd see if you thought it was as interesting as I thought it was. I thought this effect deseved an As-some! Gives you something else to consider......Let me know if you'd like to use it or if you still want to use the underwater effect with less distortion. It's getting about time that I made a decision one way or another, don't you think? lol :tazz: :)
Bellonarocks.gif and then there is your silver eye idea... :tazz: BellSileyeshake2.gif (hhmm, they were moving a LOT faster when I made them, go figure..... :tazz:

@Hottie,
Hello again :D You just don't ever run out of ppl asking you to submit their dance pictures do you, lol? Well, they are all precious, as usual. And Ven did a good job of putting them together for you on short notice. He really is as-some!!
Now, about the programs. We each use a variety of programs, which includes but is not limited to Mx Fireworks, PSP Animation Shop 3, Paint Shop Pro 9, Adobe Photoshop 7, Gif Animation Gear, MS Paint, MS windows movie maker 2 with Super Plus pack, Mystical Tint tone and Color, and literally hundreds of plugins and tubes. There is no one program that does it all. And the real trick is in learning how to use the programs, not just in having them. I have done a LOT of tutorials along the way, as well as having logged a lot of hours of discussion with other creators and I'm sure that Ven has done the same. And I am still learning new things. It makes for a very interesting hobby, at least we think so! But then again, maybe we're wierd :D :D

@Game_Freak :D We would be more than happy to have a chance to work on something for your webpage for a change. It's rather confining for the creative mind to always have to figure out how to make something smaller. It will be our pleasure to assist you with whatever you need for your web page :) Perhaps I have mistakenly left the impresssion that we limit ourselves to only avatars. I will do something to correct that on the first page. Thanks for making me aware of that. The only problem I'm having is the link that you have posted is not working. I'm going to assume that the content is appropriate for this site given your affiliation here. Should it happen not to be, please communicate through PM only. Regardless, please just PM Venledar with the hosted pic or work out how to get it to him through PM. I'm sure that he will be happy to take care of making your website As-some!
:) :)

@PurpleSapphire,
OH wow, finally another sims fan! And not only that, but one who likes the same things that I do. I have a plethora of purple items that I have made for The SIms2. Everything from a pool table to a Bar-b-que to a Dishwasher. And on my Sim page (same name, Go4fall) you will find Lana Lavendar, a custom made all Purple Sim complete with Lavender skintone and hair! And the winner of the superstar challenge, Adam Prism, the most handsome of all male sims can be found there also!! (Sorry, got off track here for a moment)
I just happen to have well over 1000 fonts on my comp, so I think that I can probably find something that will suit you. Thank you SO much for being considerate enough to add the names of a couple of fonts that would be acceptable. Little things like that make our job SO much easier. And the clear description of what you want makes it even better :ph34r: So, for that, you get an As-some from Bell, Ven and me!! :) Only other thing we need to know is how large can the total file size be? Like 100KB maybe? And how large can the image be? Like 100x100 pixels maybe?

@Everyone else :D I know I still owe some of you some stuff and I'm still working on it. I haven't forgotten anything or anyone. For some reason I'm obsessing over a few things and can't make up my mind about what to do, so please bear with my temporary insanity ;) . It will be worth it in the end. :ph34r: The nearer and dearer you are to me, the longer it takes for me to decide just what is the best thing for you! So, the longer you have been waiting, the more I like you!!! Now, how's that for a way to show you care? Beats Hallmark all to heck!

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Sprry I cant seem to upload the Ying-Young Sign! It's okay! I changed my mind can I please have a Logo saying HighPCGamerz.com It is your choice just make it look cool and suitable for the site!
Thx

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Sprry I cant seem to upload the Ying-Young Sign! It's okay! I changed my mind can I please have a Logo saying HighPCGamerz.com It is your choice just make it look cool and suitable for the site!
Thx

View Post

Well, you're not a woman(are you?), so technically you're not allowed that woman's perogative thing, hhmmmm, will have to consult "The Rules" on this one. Oh, I forgot, that Book was really stupid, wasn't it? You even remember it? ( :) Get back on topic Shez)
We will be glad to make a logo for you. I'm registering at your site right now so I can see what matches the flavor of your site. When you say the "Ying-young Sign", are you talking about that kewl animation that weaves in and out of itself with each side mirroring the other that is on the first page of your site? If that's what you're talking about, we can get that and add HighendPCGamerz with it also if you want. Ven and I will discuss it and come up witha suitable design for you. :tazz: How large do you want this logo to be? It' s beginning to look like something blue is going to suit you well. :)

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Good idea thats exactly what I want and It can be the sign of the picture I currently got on top of the iste(Ying-Young is on my site at the top) And whats a woman's perogative thing?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Oh dear, I've opened a can of worms! A long standing saying for a woman's right to change her mind is "IT's a woman's perogative" It's almost like a social moray that we are entitled to as women. And it had nothing to do with MC hammer, LOL. It simple means that women have the right to change their minds and catch no flack for it, have no questions asked, have to give no reason, have to have no reason. We just get to change our minds simply because we are women. And we were born with that inalienable right. :tazz:

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Oh okay! LOL I thought it was something about my site!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
LOL :tazz: