Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
No Problem Go4Fall and that is what I want!

Thanks!

Advertisements

Kitty_Cat

Kitty_Cat

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Well, when I said frogotchi it was just a user name from Tamatalk! Of mine...
Oh well, I have no picture of one so, I just wanted it in writing!
Anyway, you seem like a kind person, thankyou!!

Kitty_Cat :tazz:

Please can you make it??

Thanks so much for your kindness!

Edited by Kitty_Cat, 25 September 2005 - 05:06 PM.

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

@ Everybody(and expecially BEll): I've got this terminology figured out, EVERYBODY listen now and I"ll add it to my siggy just to keep things straight maybe. And/or perhaps make a siggy for Bell but here's the way it is. As-some, as we all know very well by now means fantastix BUT the opposite of AS-SOME should be AS-WORME. HOw's that? EVerybody think that will work? Any objections? any other ideas? Any objections? Ok then, votes have been counted, amendment passes. AS-SOME is the opposite of AS-WORME!! OK then back to business.

why.. i think thats an AS-SOME idea :) . now we have our own code for good and not so good. Count my vote in.. oh wait.. amendment has been passed already :) . but.. i dont care :tazz: i'm voting anyway!

oh.. Go4fall.. shame on you for harrasing those kids.. do it some more. their parents can buy them all the souveniers they want right? :ph34r: if they wanna live in this world.. they gotta learn young how viscious it can be :tazz: . hey maybe u can post some pics of that giant skillet huh?

oh and i finally got my new monitor. the old one is getting a bashing from me :) :tazz: , no good AS-WORME monitor. :ph34r:

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

@Steamhead, that is just TOO funny what you did with changing your phrase from TV to building That was just perfect, LMAO!!

lol, well, I thought since the logo looked totally cool, it had to have a decent saying to go with it...

I love the logo...it looks so AS-SOME and unique!

lol I love that word...thanks a lot now I'm going to say it in school and people will think i'm crazy... :tazz:

Edited by Steamhead, 25 September 2005 - 08:31 PM.

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
IM HERE PEOPLE!

I'm just VERY busy at the moment.. I'm workin on some righ tnow though :tazz:

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

IM HERE PEOPLE!

I'm just VERY busy at the moment.. I'm workin on some righ tnow though 

@ Vanledar: thank goodness!! now we dont need to see his pictures on milk cartons anymore :) :)

I love the logo...it looks so AS-SOME and unique!

lol I love that word...thanks a lot now I'm going to say it in school and people will think i'm crazy...

@ Steamheaed: at least u wont be the only crazy ppl.. we are right there on the same boat with ya :tazz: :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
:tazz: Whew! :) Bless each one of your sweet huge hearts!!! You have no idea how much better I feel now hearing your positive replies. Thank you ALL for being SO sweet and understanding and as-some! :tazz: I really, really appreciate each and every one of you for being SO patient with me so that I can shorten the list and get some of the ones that are quicker to do out of the way. :ph34r: So many groups of ppl on the net get all nasty and ugly with one another. They fuss and fight about who got what first, and I have never heard one word of that here. And that makes me feel SO proud of everyone here! :) :ph34r:
As I said, when I realized that I was overwhelmed, :) I realized that I was just going to have to pick a simple place to start and get them done one by one. And frankly, I'm really looking forward to doing each of them. And let me repeat. None of you has asked to much of me at all! I appreciate your requests and I thank you for them (((((((hugz))))))))) I have a need to be able to do something useful for ppl and I thank you for giving me that in my life :) So, onward to see what little odds and ends need to be taken care of today. :)

@ Kitty_cat: That makes SO much more sense. I did a google search of Frogogotchi and all I found was a bunch of posts by *someone* with the screen name of same! LOL Now I understand that 2+2=4! SO, you are the famous Frogogotchi! AHHA! That makes it even better! SO, I can make a kewl graphic of the word "Frogogotchi". I like that even better. And, of course I can do it. And yours happen to be one of those that falls in the category of "easier to do" .When you say a mimitichi "going back and forth"

@Game_Freak I am going to try to get to yours quickly because you have your site up and running and I know you need your logo. But you didn't answer my question. You need the "Gamerz Staff" "HighEndPCGamerz" logos? actually, they would match but...... Perhaps I could come up with something that you (or I) could just put whatever we wanted to in it? "As-some" "As-worme" etc., lol. That MIGHT be the thing to do. But however it goes, I'm going to expedite yours because, well, because it's important! Do you want something that goes with that pic that shows when you first go to your site OR something to go with the forum page itself?

@ Everyone with kids: Be careful because I already beat those kids out of their toys, I might take their candy also!!
And Bell, thanks for voting, please, everyone else toss your votes in also. And I am SO happy you got your new monitor. What size did you get? And are you going to make me green with jealousy and tell me that you got a flat screen? I opted for larger rather than flatter personally for the same price and my monitor is huge! Have you messed with gamma settings? I've found that it is a rather important thing to do when seriously messing with image creation. There can be a vast difference between ppls monitor settings. Mine is set at 2.20. And, it depends upon what programs you use. Here is little something that I use to adjust my gamma that I think it easy to use.Set and measure Gamma You might want to use this for comparison. Unless your operating system is signifiantly different than mine, then I suggest that we make a post in the "smart ppl who know about the innards of a comp" section and get to the bottom of just who should have what gamma. And no, "innards" is not a real word unless you are a Hillbilly, lol. And I believe where you live there are no hillbillys. So, I will have to PM you with an explanation if you aren't already familiar with the phrase, lol. But being the well informed lady that you are, you probably already know the concept, lol.
Posted Image OH, I'm making a list, I'm checking it twice, I'm going to be so naughty and nice!Posted Image LOL Thanks again everyone. You're all AS-SOME!! :tazz:

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
lol, well I hide my candy under my pillow, so nobody knows where it's at...

...wait a minute...

I just told you where I hid my candy...

uh-oh :tazz:

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

@Game_Freak I am going to try to get to yours quickly because you have  your site up and running and I know you need your logo. But you didn't answer my question.  You need the "Gamerz Staff" "HighEndPCGamerz" logos? actually, they would match but...... Perhaps I could come up with something that you (or I) could just put whatever we wanted to in it? "As-some" "As-worme" etc., lol. That MIGHT be the thing to do. But however it goes, I'm going to expedite yours because, well, because it's important! Do you want something that goes with that pic that shows when you first go to your site OR something to go with the forum page itself?

View Post

Please thanks and take your time! Yes I need a logo saying HighEndPCGamerz and also smaller logo sayinng Gamerz Staff, Gamerz Admin! Thank You so much!

Game Freak!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
OMG!!! I just saw Venledar's post!!!!! Yeah!! :) YOu're back! My long lost friend! I thought I had lost you! Thank the heavens!!! :tazz: :) OH, it feels so GOOD to know that I have you with me :tazz: :tazz:
So, I guess Ven himself gets the reward?? LOL SWEEEEEET Welcome home Honey!
Bad Ven, bad :) for worrying me like that! But all is forgotten so not even a need for forgiveness because I'm just too happy that you are still here! :ph34r: :) :ph34r:

Advertisements

fishface-69

fishface-69

• Pip
  • 6 posts
:) keep smiling - we think you're fab & muchly appreciate the efforts - wow - seeing the outside world! I have discovered that looking at computer all weekend makes your eyes go funny!! he he!! Thus my request to you before the tears started! :) Hope you had a good time out there!!

:) Whew!  :) Bless each one of your sweet huge hearts!!! You have no idea how much better I feel now hearing your positive replies. Thank you  ALL for being SO sweet and understanding and as-some! :tazz: I really, really appreciate each and every one of you for being SO patient with me so that I can shorten the list and get some of the ones that are quicker to do out of the way. :ph34r: So many groups of ppl on the net get all nasty and ugly with one another. They fuss and fight about who got what first, and I have never heard one word of that here. And that makes me feel SO proud of everyone here! :)  :tazz:
As I said, when I realized that I was overwhelmed, :)  I realized that I was just going to have to pick a simple place to start and get them done one by one. And frankly, I'm really looking forward to doing each of them. And let me repeat. None of you has asked to much of me at all! I appreciate your requests and I thank you for them (((((((hugz))))))))) I have a need to be able to do something useful for ppl and I thank you for giving me that in my life :ph34r:  So, onward to see what little odds and ends need to be taken care of today. :)

@ Kitty_cat: That makes SO much more sense. I did a google search of Frogogotchi and all I found was a bunch of posts by *someone* with the screen name of same! LOL Now I understand that 2+2=4! SO, you are the famous Frogogotchi! AHHA! That makes it even better! SO, I can make a kewl graphic of the word "Frogogotchi". I like that even better. And, of course I can do it. And yours happen to be one of those that falls in the category of "easier to do" .When you say a mimitichi "going back and forth"

@Game_Freak I am going to try to get to yours quickly because you have  your site up and running and I know you need your logo. But you didn't answer my question.  You need the "Gamerz Staff" "HighEndPCGamerz" logos? actually, they would match but...... Perhaps I could come up with something that you (or I) could just put whatever we wanted to in it? "As-some" "As-worme" etc., lol. That MIGHT be the thing to do. But however it goes, I'm going to expedite yours because, well, because it's important! Do you want something that goes with that pic that shows when you first go to your site OR something to go with the forum page itself?

@ Everyone with kids: Be careful because I already beat those kids out of their toys, I might take their candy also!!
And Bell, thanks for voting, please, everyone else toss your votes in also. And I am SO happy you got your new monitor. What size did you get? And are you going to make me green with jealousy and tell me that you got a flat screen? I opted for larger rather than flatter personally for the same price and my monitor is huge! Have you messed with gamma settings? I've found that it is a rather important thing to do when seriously messing with image creation. There can be a vast difference between ppls monitor settings. Mine is set at  2.20. And, it depends upon what programs you use. Here is little something that I use to adjust my gamma that I think it easy to use.Set and measure Gamma You might want to use this for comparison. Unless your operating system is signifiantly different than mine, then I suggest that we make a post in the "smart ppl who know about the innards of a comp" section and get to the bottom of just who should have what gamma. And no, "innards" is not a real word unless you are a Hillbilly, lol. And I believe where you live there are no hillbillys. So, I will have to PM you with an explanation if you aren't already familiar with the phrase, lol. But being the well informed lady that you are, you probably already know the concept, lol.
Posted Image OH, I'm making a list, I'm checking it twice, I'm going to be so naughty and nice!Posted Image LOL Thanks again everyone. You're all AS-SOME!! :tazz:

View Post

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

lol, well I hide my candy under my pillow, so nobody knows where it's at...
...wait a minute...

I just told you where I hid my candy...

uh-oh  :)

View Post

OH, HOney, I don't take candy from boys like you!! I offer it! Want some candy little boy? Posted Image WOuld you like to drive my sports car? Posted Image (BAd Shez, BAD! ) :tazz: Forgive me Lord, that's just not right! I'll go to church twice this Sunday for saying that!

Rockett

Rockett

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
Edited
Rockett

Edited by Rockett, 01 October 2005 - 08:53 PM.

cheseball

cheseball

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

@Cheeseball: Love the name. I can think of all kinds of fun things to do with that one, lol. I have a German friend who just happens to think that cheese is very funny! So, I think I already have some resources from which to draw from in my files. I will be honored to make an avatar for you. I will need to know from you what size restrictions there are at whatever forum you will be using it at. ANd if it is not a specific forum right now, I can just use the limits at this forum, however, they are a bit small. Well, not THat small. My avatar is the largest size they can be. And the total file size is 100 KB

Well the file size doesnt really matter unless its like 10mb and i think the restrictions for this site is good. :tazz: BTW on the avatar can please you make the name cheseball instead of cheeseball.

Rockett

Rockett

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
Edited

Rockett

Edited by Rockett, 01 October 2005 - 08:54 PM.