Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Matallica

Matallica

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have got some slides for a animated gif that I want creating, unfortunatly I havent been able to get the programs to work to get the slides togther (this must be becuase of how stupid iam!!!)

If I upload the slides would someone be kind enough to put the slides together for me ?

Thanks in advance

Advertisements

mr luvpants

mr luvpants

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi Any chance of a firefighter one please?

JOHN

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Hi there,

I am currently looking to make a Avator for myself (cleverboy12 :) ) on geekstogo. :)

If possible and you have time then can you make one that : :)

starts of with a laptop and when it opens it turns into the name Cleverboy12 which is shiny. :) I dont mind really about the colours or the font up to you. :)

Thanks For Your Time :tazz: :)

Edited by cleverboy12, 01 October 2005 - 09:20 AM.

Rockett

Rockett

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
edited

Edited by Rockett, 01 October 2005 - 08:49 PM.

Matallica

Matallica

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok thanks heres the link for the slides -

http://s52.yousendit...SP1RZP0Y5UXZ0DU

There could be a slight problem, I want this gif for a forum avatar but the forum is currently down so iam not too sure on the size it can be. Is it possible for a gif to be re-sized once all the slides have been put together ?

One more thing could you just go up to slide 45 please

Thanks

Edited by Matallica, 01 October 2005 - 12:26 PM.

xVEDGEx

xVEDGEx

• Pip
  • 6 posts
so when do you think my avatar will be done by?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Seamhead ROFL,
:) I can easily say you quickly became one of my favorite buddies the first night we "talked". And, oh! what I wouldn't give to see a pic your your steaming head!! I going to have to assume that "other stuff" must include: :) Threatening to chase ppl down with pointy sticks and sharp rocks and :) calling really awful things :tazz: as-worme ! YOU are one of the reasons that this is so fun for me. I'm SO happy that you are here. And it's likely to be a LONG time until I finish making everything for you to make sure you don't leave! OR I could go ahead and finish what I am working on for you and just put superglue in your computer chair so you would be sure to StICK0pun!) around! And, you crack me up too :) And almost made me cry with tears of joy with your last comment. And what's even better is that an as-some group like this really does make this one of those "all time coolest topics ever" Everyone is just so, um AS-SoME here!!! :)

lol, Go4fall, I just stopped laughing like an hour ago, then had to get some water because of a really dry throat...maybe related? I dunno...

Anywhoo, that was funny..

Because of this thread, people think I'm goin crazy....Saying As-some all the time, threating people via telling them Im gonna steal their choclate(sp?), drawing my logo thingy when I get bored..., randomly laughing thinking about the funny comments going on here...and a WHOLE lotta other stuff..

This is my all time coolest topic ever...:)

View Post

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Er...where can I get Jasc Animation shop? Google cant seem to find well I cant find it in google?

View Post

Jasc animation shop comes with Jasc Paintshop Pro. They area both excellent photo editing programs, which I use a lot. But they are not cheap!

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
no, not cheap...at all....

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hi Any chance of a firefighter one please?

JOHN

View Post

Mr Luv,
Did someonePosted Image tell you about my "thing" for men in uniforms? :) I, uh, er, ee, ya, SURE, I'd love to make a firefighter, I mean make an avatar for a firefighter :) . I guess sometimes I'm a fiery little devil Posted Image but mostly on the other side Posted Image I just can't keep myself from making these little remarks sometimes. Please do forgive me if I have insulted your sense of decency. :) :tazz: I shall have to enlist Canadian_bit to have a little talk with me and get me back in line!
So, what is the largest size the image can be? (in pixels, look it up in the forum you plan to use it in) And what is the total file size limit? (in kB, probably something like 100-150 give or take, again, look at the forum(s) avatar rules you plan to use it in)
Also, you may PM me with these answers or put them here, either one, doesn't matter. And you don't have to answer everything. But, It would really help to know a little something like: Would you like something sort of comical or serious? Something cartoonish or realistic looking? Something that flashes a siren? IS Mr Luvpants the screen name that you want put in it? Or do you have a different screen name that you use more that you would like to have or would you like for it to say John?> in other words, what moniker do you want with it? Also, any favorite colors? any thoughts AT ALL about the theme you want? Like maybe something planetary, like the sky or universe? OR even what you DON"T want? Just give me something, anything...... just a little idea to get started with please....... and I will merrily go about making your firefighter avatar.
Thank you for all that you do for all of us. We will do this one for free! (they are all free :)

Edited by Go4fall, 01 October 2005 - 08:07 PM.

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hi there,

I am currently looking to make a Avator for myself (cleverboy12 :) ) on geekstogo. :)

If possible and you have time then can you make one that : :)

starts of with a laptop and when it opens it turns into the name Cleverboy12 which is shiny. :) I dont mind really about the colours or the font up to you.  :)

Thanks For Your Time  :tazz:  :)

View Post

Hi Clever :) ,
It's So nice to see you again. I hope those as-some soccer images that Ven did for you worked out OK. Those were some of my personal favorites. And, I believe that he actually has the last one done that you had asked for. You know the one when I said that I needed him to get some other things done first? Don't quote me on that one but I think he might have that one ready for you also. And since he did such a good job for you before, I'm going to ask him to do this for you also, I think. Unless, of course, he is too busy with RL (as-worme) and then I will work on it when I get to it on my list :) :) I really like your idea! And making your name shiny is not a problem at all. IF you happened to come across a laptop image that you like, it might save us some time. IF not, that's OK also, we have a LOT of resources from which to draw (pun, lol) And it is for this site, so we already know the image size (100x100 pixels) and the file size limit (100kb).
And, of course, we will always make time for you! :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

so when do you think my avatar will be done by?

View Post

Hi Vedge, :)
It's hard to say just when something will be finished. The creative process is a finicky thing, as am I, lol :) . I can promise you that you will be the first one to know when it is done! :) Is there any special reason that you are needing it quickly? :) IF so, I will see what can be done. But yours will not be extremely difficult to make, so it won't take a very long time. :) It's just that there are other ppl who have been waiting also and you wouldn't want me to be unfair to anyone else, would you?? But if you could live with being as-worme to all of these lovely ppl just to get yours done first.................well, then they would chase you down with pointy sticks and jagged rocks and throw bacon, eggs and butter at you!! :tazz: :) :)

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

[color=purple]
@Rockett:
And how kind and generous of you to offer to do it for others :) . I will keep your screen name on file and give you a shout should we need your services. :) If you do any other sorts of graphic arts, you might want to PM me and let me know what you can do. :)  And if you would like to PM your email address to me, that would be even better :)

Rockett:
As you can see, Go4fall asked you specifically to provide her with some credentials. This thread is HER domain, she is "in charge" so to speak. Please don't post avatars/images for people until you and Go4fall have talked, and she has cleared you to do so. :)

Steamhead.............what's this about stealing chocolate???? Have you NOT learned by now? :tazz: methinks a Thwapper may be in hand quite soon...............

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Mr Luv,
Did someone tell you about my "thing" for men in uniforms?  I, uh, er, ee, ya, SURE, I'd love to make a firefighter, I mean make an avatar for a firefighter  .

as-some shamelessness shez :) :) love it :tazz: :)

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Dear Go4Fall,
When do you think you will be able to finish my logo? Thanks!