Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey!

Could you make a picture of my name.. Maybe with something to do with opera? Dorry I have a bad imagination...

Sure, we can do that. We could do something like a really kewl looking graphic of your screen name with perhaps a semi-transparent (or would that be translucent?) opera related image behind it. I"ll think of something. :tazz: Personally, I just adore The Phantom . And I have a friend who is currently starring in the production in the UK. So, don't be surprised if it is something from that particular one as opposed to La Traviata etc. :woot: BUT only if you would be willing to entertain at our "cyber-party" (doesn't mean that you actually DO anything, it's just that theoritically you would be willing, as the whole party is takes place in word and thought only :woot: :)

Advertisements

Dedrivudd

Dedrivudd

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
Hmm.. I with my bad english... Hmm I think I realized it.. I'll join our party in spirit :tazz:

ZELETOR

ZELETOR

• Pip
  • 9 posts

. I don't know if it is possible to do that within the limits of a 50kb file or not. Especially considering the fact that the first image that you have provided is 42.6 kb by itself. And if it is possible, it most likely will have to be made smaller than 200x200. I would suggest to you that if you really want an image that is 200x200 that we will need to consider what sort of kewl still image we can put together for you. An animated image of that size that is less that 50kb is practically impossible. But, I will test what limits can be stretched and see if there is any way possible that it can be done.
Do you want this instead of the other one you requested. Or do you want this one also? I'm sort of guessing that the other one is for your clan, and this one is for you? Let me know if you still want the first one or not.
About sending you a program. We use a LARGE variety of programs to complete our work. And we use many very expensive programs. This site does not condone program sharing or product key sharing. We would not be able to supply you with the necessary programs to do this sort of work. And, even if you had the programs, there is much more to it than simply having a program. There is a lot of work involved in learning how to use these sorts of programs and in using multiple programs together. I spend many hours making each avatar that you see here. And thats not counting the hours that I spend researching, learning, tweaking, doing tutorials, talking, installing, maintaining,analyzing, testing, collecting, making textures,.........you starting to get the picture? To imply that is so simple as "Hey, send me the program so I can do it also" is vastly underestimating what happens behind the scenes. If it were that simple, my services would not be necessary and I would have a LOT more free time! :P :woot: But if you find a program that can do all that I do and that takes little training to learn to use, please, send ME a link and I will gladly post it here with a bot and just go to the PARTY!!! YEHAOOO! :P :) :woot: :woot: :tazz:

Well umm then make the animation smaller size and try your best to keep it under 50kbs, and as for the other non-animated pic ill see that to if its no trouble to you. so i would like to see both if its alright with you

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
WOULD YOU PRETTY PLEASE HELP ME WITH AN AVATAR JUST USING THE ONE I HAVE NOW BUT JUST MAKE THE FLAG RIPPLE A BIT IN THE BREEZE... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD????? I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL :tazz:

cheseball

cheseball

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Just wondering how is my avatar doing? are you almost finshed? =D cant wait

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Kitty_cat, Frogogotchi,
I remade your avatar and spelled your name corectly this time :tazz: It turned out to be a good thing because I got better resolution for the mimitichi this time. GO figure. Anyway, here it is, as ordered :)
Posted Image
Enjoy, now you own a "Shezign" :woot:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Just wondering how is my avatar doing? are you almost finshed? =D cant wait

Hi there,
You certainly had great timing in asking that question. Normally, it is a waste of time to bother to ask that because almost always you know when it is done as soon as I do. But in this case, I do happen to have your finished avatar and have not posted it. My associate, Venledar, created this avatar for you, and gets complete credit for it. I am merely posting it for him, as he stays very busy. So, here is your Ven original. If you want any changes, or something different, or have a different idea in mind, just PM me and we will see what we can work out. I think he did a great job, us usual! :tazz:
Shez
Posted Image

mr luvpants

mr luvpants

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
hi

Just wondering how my avatar is getting on :-)

JOHN

xVEDGEx

xVEDGEx

• Pip
  • 6 posts
HEY!!!
i was just wondering how my advatar was coming along!!
thanks mucho mucho grande!!!1

ZELETOR

ZELETOR

• Pip
  • 9 posts
yea how mine coming to..?
THANKS!

Advertisements

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
children.. children.. good things comes to those who waits... :tazz: so sit back.. and relax.. our resident avatar experts are doing their best.. :)

Homki890

Homki890

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey all. My first post, WOOT!!

Anyway, i would like a very personal custom avatar, so I hope you can do this for me. I recently asked out a very pretty redhead, and she said yes. Right now, im still ecstatic about it(i asked her on monday too, mazing). However, I cant find for the life of me an avatar on AIM with her name in one of those "I love *name here*" I cant find one ANYWHERE!! Its starting to tick me off, they have every name except hers (they had Bianca, what the [bleep]??).

I guess what Im getting at is, can you make me a I love *name* type of avatar for AIM? She right now is my entire life, i love her so much :tazz: :) lol, if you could at the present moment, your probably pretty busy atm with other ppl's avy's. Just either PM me or post here if you could do it.

Thx bunchz,
Homki890

P.S. im looking forward to being a part of this forum. I googled free custom avatars, and this thread came up. I did some digging around here, and i want to become a "geek". Im more of a gamer freak than a comp geek, but no one can start too late! Woot, looking forward to getting involved

SunnySmooth

SunnySmooth

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi there. I am new here, I just found this website yesterday which helped me get rid of this trojan.vundo virus. I am so indebted to this site, the people here are really helpful.

Anyhows, I skimmed thru the past 24 pages and some of your avatars are amazing. I am into collecting air jordans so I was wondering if you could make me an avatar with this pic? Thank you

Posted Image

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hmm.. I with my bad english... Hmm I think I realized it.. I'll join our party in spirit :woot:

Hi Dedrivudd and everyone else!
I think that you must understand English much better than you believe. That was a difficult idea to comprehend, and you understood it without explanation. I think you do very well. :)
I look forward to seeing you around here :woot:

And while we are talking about our party I want to annouce that the party starts NOW and will last all the rest of this month. It will be a party of images, since that's what we do here. And I will explain more about it after I take time to answer the redundant questions of these naughty boys below. (Which is time I could have spent getting your avatars done *hint* :tazz: :woot:

Dedrivudd

Dedrivudd

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
Well thank you. I haven't been on now for 3 days because I have some projects that I need to do and the came just a day after I joined Geek U. *sigh*

Well I look foward to see my avatar picture. Thank yu for doing it.