Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@XVedgeX,
I have a couple of items for you to take a look at and hope that at least one of them suits you. I really couldn't decide between all of these frames that I made, so I just made them into two different avatars. Should you happen to prefer a different combination of any of these frames to be made into one avatar, it won't be a problem or any wait. Just PM me and let me know which ones you prefer to have together.
So, without further ado, here are some pigs just for you :tazz: :
Posted Image
Posted Image

And today's party guest is none other than "THING" from the Adam's family, all dressed up. (AKA as my hand with Mehndi on it) Posted Image

Hey Zeletor,
It's finally time to see if we can make your animation work or not. I have my fingers crossed, buddy!

Advertisements

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Thanks a lot, Shez. Actually, I've only got one exam left now lol. But it's Physics :tazz: .
Well, maybe I'd better be off to study now...

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Just a gentle reminder here that avatars used at Geeks To Go must be less than 16kb. Its in our Terms Of Service.

ScHwErV :tazz:

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
Anything yet on my wavy flag.....

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
All right, my exams are all done, so I'll (most probably) be entering the party today, maybe in a couple of hours or so...

What should I wear???! lol :tazz: :) :)

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
All right! It's time to party!! :) :woot: :tazz: :) :woot:
I was in a fix, as to what to wear... But I finally decided on the costume of my favorite anime character. Take a look!

[img height=200]http://tinypic.com/f2tp49.jpg[/img] Posted Image

That's InuYasha, for those who don't know. My mom tells me I look just like him when I'm angry lol.
And my date is Parvati Patil from Harry Potter (the actress' real name is Sitara Shah :P). Oh, btw, I forgot to mention, I live in India...
No exams, so I'm gonna wake up late tomorrow... :woot:

Edited by The Infinite, 13 November 2005 - 01:43 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Sir KNight,
WOW, I knew there was something special about you that I liked. I have a lot of friends in INdia, although I live in the USA. The mehndi was done in honor the wedding of a very dear friend of mind who lives in India. She has been like a sister to me for years. Not that I went to INdia, lol. But for some reason, I just happen to get along very well with a lot of ppl from India. And I have a lot of appreciation for the rich cultural heritage, religious teachings and wonderful friendly ppl that I've met from there. SO, I DID pick my "Prince of a Knight" wisely. :tazz: :) Why am I not surprised?
I absolutely ADORE your costume, my Knight. And your date is a true beauty. I am trying to decide who my date shall be for tonight. I believe that Boo has another costume to show off tonight also, as will I.
I think that you choose very wisely, your costume is great and so are you!

andydf

andydf

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,660 posts
Hi

Any chance you could make the poor guy in my avatar swim.

Thanks

Andy

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're far too kind! lol :P
I'm glad you liked the costume I picked, I liked it too. And as for my date... :P :tazz: :) :) :woot:
Thank you for calling me a prince again lol. :woot: I wanna see what you're gonna be dressed as...
I think it's great that you know some people out here. Where do they live, anyway? (It's not like they probably live near me, but still, I wanna know).
That last post was really funny lol. Can you make the poor guy swim? lol :woot:

caron

caron

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
hi~

are you familiar with george harrison's "give me love/peace on earth" exquisite

was visiting "rainbow"...you are one busy girl

PEACE

caron :tazz:

Edited by caron, 30 October 2005 - 02:41 AM.

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

hi~

are you familiar with george harrison's "give me love/peace on earth" exquisite

was visiting "rainbow"...you are one busy girl

PEACE

caron :tazz:

Hi,
Yeah, he really had a lot of great stuff to say, didn't he? And I am familiar with Give me Love......
There's another song he did (Not Madonna, lol) called Material World that has some really nice lyrics.
I am so very honored that you took time out of your busy schedule to check out rainbows end :) It's a friendly place with an international flair. It's actually based out of Germany. I need to get my self over there and do some moding, lol :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hi

Any chance you could make the poor guy in my avatar swim.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,
So sorry it took me awhile to reply. I usually jump right on ppl who drop in for the first time (Ask Bellone, she'll have something to say about that, I'm sure :tazz: ) So, you have my apologies to begin with. I am always happy to see such helpful, giving ppl like yourself stop in here. That is the reason I got started doing this, to offer something in return for the wonderful service that you guys provide for so many ppl. :)
So, about your guy swimming. He looks to me like he is already doing a pretty good job of swimming already! Dude is making white water in asphalt, I'm impressed. That's a really kewl photo effect. Once I thought about it for a minute, I realized it wouldn't be very difficult to make a still pic similar to that one. But to make an animated pic of a guy swimming through a road?? Is that what you want?
The whole problem is that the file would be too large to be used here. I'm still trying to find out just what the final word is on the exact limit of avatars since the new software was installed. I will have to see if it might be possible for him to take a stroke or two. But there's no way that he would be able to swim down the road. So, hang around and we will find out just what we can do, kk? :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Space Cowboy,
Please forgive me for the initial misunderstanding. Here is one waving flag for you sir. :tazz:

Posted Image

andydf

andydf

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,660 posts
Go4fall

Thanks for your reply, I was thinking of just moving the arms and the water splashing a bit, if the file size gets too big then forget the idea (don't want ScHwErV after me) :)
If you do manage it I may even attend your party.

Andy :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Andy,
@We would all be MOST honored to have your presence at the party. And please, forgive me for not mentioning it to you directly in the first place. I had just assumed that you realized that you were already expected, well, almost REQUIRED to attend. I guess I really should PM the invitation to all trusted helpers and senior members. I wonder if there is a way to mass PM? I have really been struggling with this smaller avatar issue. I did finally find one that met the size requirement. You like my snazzy new one I have today?
:tazz: :)