Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

can u make an avater for my forum i will attack the files you need
it needs to be in the order
amd.bmp
duron.bmp
athlon.bmp
semp.bmp
a64.bmp
opteron.bmp
fx.bmp
x2.bmp
admin.bmp
can you put a dissolve transition between each pic
and it needs to be it the gif format
thanks

View Post

No problem at all. I'll get to it as soon as I can, which shouldn't be long. Glad to be of help.

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

;) sumbody Please make me a custum avatar but, i dont want it to move. make it about water polo if you can but, if not, do something wit the arena fot ball team, the colarado crush :tazz: email it to me at Shez removed email address plz plz plz

View Post

Your avatars are done. You can download them from my new website that I'm building. Click on this My Webpage then click on downloads, avatars. Your avatars are in the zip named CC WaterPolo. Hope you like them. Let me know. And let me know if you want me to do anything different.
Shez
And for everyone else with requests submitted, you should have what you want very soon.
:help: Thank you, Chopy, for having everything in such a nice order and for making it easily accessable for me. You really made it easy to take care of your request. ;) I'll probably get it done tomorrow.

Edited by Go4fall, 06 August 2005 - 11:00 PM.

lilsaint 3

lilsaint 3

• Pip
  • 2 posts
could you please make me an avatar of a runescape person in full dragon please,e-mail it to [email protected]

lilsaint 3

lilsaint 3

• Pip
  • 2 posts
u there????

Casper

Casper

• Pip
  • 6 posts
can you make me a animated Casper the friendly ghost.. :tazz: thanx ...
just send it in my email if you can. >>> [email protected]

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

could you please make me an avatar of a runescape person in full dragon please,e-mail it to [email protected]

View Post

Nick,
Sure, I'd be happy to make something for you. But, becuase I don't play the game, I'm afraid I am at a loss as to what a "person in full dragon" consists of and therefore would not know what is kewl and what is rot. In order to make you something that you will really love, I will need for you to send me some images that you really like. Remember, you can't give me too much information. Also, I need to know what size you would like this to be. Does it need to meet the rather small size requirements that a lot of forums have for avatars? In other words, what will you primarily be using it for? Will you be using it as an avatar in forums that you post at, or to add as a siggy in emails or on your website or what? Also, do you want just the picture or do you want a screen name or your name mixed with it? Or are their any other words or initials that you want with it? Do you want it animated or not? Also, what colors do you like?
So, please send me some images or send me a link where I can find some images of what you want and we will go from there.
I apologize for taking such a long time to respond. I've been having some health problem lately. I just hate it when RL interferes with what is important! LOl :tazz:
I look forward to getting started on y our avatar,
SMiles,
Shez ;)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

can you make me a animated Casper the friendly ghost.. ;)  thanx ...
just send it in my email if you can.  >>> [email protected]

View Post

I would be absolutely delighted to make a Casper avatar! Casper is certainly one of my all time favorite ghosts and brings back many fond childhood memories. I just love that little feller! :tazz:
The same questions as in the above post apply here also so I don't sound like a broken record. Size, colors, words, used for what? Do you want just the image or do you want a name with it also and if so, what name? If you have any pics you especially like, send them, if not, that's fine, I'm sure I can google up some pics of Casper.
I will thoroughly enjoy working on this one. As I believe I mentioned above, my health is on the blink, so I might be a little slow about completing things right now, but I will get them done and feel free to make any requests you may have.
Smiles, ;)
SHez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Sinny and Chopyaedoff,
I was just wondering, did you guys get your avatars? Did you like them? Were they what you expected, wanted? Is there anything that you would like for me to change about them?
I'm just curious because I haven't heard a word out of either of you since I posted your avatars. I am concerned that you perhaps didn't get them for some reason. Please let me know!
Smiles, :tazz:
Shez

Oh, and in answer to your question, MRO, I use different programs but the most important one is Jasc animation shop.

Posted Image

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

ChopyAedoff,
Doh, I now see why I haven't heard from you about your avatar. I don't see it posted anywhere here! My apologies. It's been done for awhile now. And I thought I had already posted it but I don't see it so......, well, anyway, here it is: Posted Image

Your Avatar file

Smiles, :tazz:
Shez

PS: Another cute little pic I just wanted to share that has nothing to do with anything but you gotta admit, it IS cute, lol, and that makes the world a happier place, so perhaps it does have something to do with everything!

Posted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• AMD.gif

Edited by Go4fall, 15 July 2005 - 03:05 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Deleted by Shez:oops, just a duplicate by me.

Edited by Go4fall, 18 July 2005 - 04:25 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i've got a weird one....a little cartoonie monkey throwing it's own poop?...long story...i will explain if required

Casper

Casper

• Pip
  • 6 posts
http://www.dvdtherap...lips/casper.jpg << preffered

http://www.foxhome.c...ts/timbannr.jpg

http://www.universal...s/casper_f2.gif

the background color :tazz: light blue
animated text " Tao nga nagkakamali, Multo pa kaya " or " You Can't See Me "
if not just animate the word CASPER

i want to put this on my email and in avatar

tnx in advance

Aussiepompeyfan

Aussiepompeyfan

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Can somebody do something with this picture please, I was wanting to have it avatar size, then have the arms moving up and down like the player is celebrating a goal, or any alternative ideas with the picture would be considered too if you want to play around with it a bit for fun.

Attached Thumbnails

• shaggy.jpg

badboy3281

badboy3281

• Pip
  • 7 posts
hi there i was wondering if you could make me an avatar of a page three girl called jakki degg on or next to my car and would you need pics or can you udo it? cheers dave my e -mail is [email protected] :tazz:

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,378 posts
Lets see how good your imagination is I liked the one with the cat you made for your friend. I'm from where you people call down under.
Cheers
Peterm