Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

well is it working now....... lets see
HOT DA%&.... it is... shez is the best............... If I can ever return the favor just let me know (with a PM)

Space Cowboy,
Aw, you're so kind..... **HHmm,(Thinks to self) wonder how I could get him to make MY flag wave**......... :tazz: :woot:
I'm just glad you got it working right. I really love that scene. And I think the flag gently waving is just the right effect for it. Too much animation often spoils an image. (yeah, I said that!!) But this one is perfect :)
And Happy Veterans Day! :woot: Don't go away just because your flag is waving now. We want to know what's going on with you, so post updates or witty remarks when you can so we know you're alive and kickin. :woot: :) And you know where to come if ever you have any other imaging needs. You are always welcome Cowboy! :P :P

Advertisements

Homki890

Homki890

• Pip
  • 7 posts

But honestly, there is just one burning question that I have on my mind to ask of you. And it's because I'm in schock! WHERE THE HECK IS BECCA????

lol, sry, my scanner is not working right, if it will work today, ill post a picture of her. I love her so :tazz: :)

Homki890

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

thank you Go4fall, and yes my grades are turning up good so far in my freshman year :woot:
Hmm.. Lets see, I dont mind sharing my Quarter report card grades with you guys so lets see...

ALG-B
BIO-A-
PHY ED-A+
ENG-A-
GEO-A+
REA-B+
SPA-A+

I Only got these good grades because my cable got screwed up these past weeks so as you know i have Comcast and well...with out Digital cable no Internet :woot: So i am actually glad i did not have internet nad cable these weeks becasue i got god grades and i am proud of myself. Once again I thank you Go4Fall and just keep doing what you do best :tazz:

P.S. so far my allainces are doing great thank you for asking.

Zeletor,
I think you are selling yourself short by saying that you only got the good grades because of no cable. You could have wasted your time doing any number of other things. But you choose to keep your priorities in order and do the right thing. You alone earned those grades.
I do find one thing a litttle odd, though. You have an A+ in Spanish, yet you have a B+ in reading English?? :) Reading is the fundamental key to getting anywhere you want to go in life. There nothing you can't learn to do if you read well. It opens SO many doors. SO, let's see an A+ next time, KK? :) But that is hardly a criticism. You're grades are fabu and so are you!
You have pleased the Queen and you are to be rewarded. You have earned 1 pig, 3 Amythests, 2cows, 1 bolt of lightening, an enconter with a fair maiden. AND the royal title of (trumpets play here) Lord of Counts For your bravery on the field of Darkthrone. And for your most as-some grades, of which I see algebra as particularly challenging and will refer to as "counts".

REMEMBER OUR VETERANS

Homki890

Homki890

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey, i got it to work, how about that? This is Becca, my wonderful girlfriend. this is a fall picture the school took.
scan.jpg :tazz: :) :)

Homki890

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

lol, sry, my scanner is not working right, if it will work today, ill post a picture of her. I love her so :) :)

Homki890

I have a feeling that she would beaoch slap you if she saw that you brought your ex
:tazz: to the party!! (Althought she IS a hottie!) You better make sure she never sees this, or make sure you have several cards up your sleeve! :woot: (it's an inside joke between Homki and his G/f). Which reminds me. So, for wearing your heart on your sleeve and for believing in true love, you shall be known hereafter as The ACE OF HEARTS.

Posted Image

Edited by Go4fall, 12 November 2005 - 03:31 PM.

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Why not THE KNAVE OF HEARTS instead? lol
I've not been around much these past few days, but I'm ba-ack! I'll modify my party images so that no one has a problem with them, Shez, thanks for telling me. I'll be around the forums for some time today :tazz:.

Homki890

Homki890

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Its the Ace of Hearts now huh? Sweet, im a playing card now, WOOT! :) :tazz:
That reminds me, hows my avatar coming along?

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
ok..just picked up my armour from the dry cleaners.... and me and my date decided to armed ourselvs .. i purposely asked him to wear the full helmet.. so i can imagine mel gibson in there :tazz: ..

armour2.JPG romanwarrior1.JPG

i can hear u snickering there Shez!!!

.. and no thats not me really.. :)

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Hey everyone. How is everything going. been very busy soi havent been able to get on much. my unit just moved from one city to another and became operational in just 2 days. very big deal for us. so im happy about that. :tazz: well i gotta run. talk to everyone later.

ace_porate

ace_porate

• PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
Hey there,

I'm an underclassman in the School here and i thought it might be about time to get me an avatar! I saw some of the ones you made and they were great! Would you mind making me one?

For mine i think it would be cool if it was just my name (not moving or anything) Ace Porate in cool, sleek-looking stylized letters. Something simple and elegant. Nothing too crazy.

Thank you!!

Ace

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@ Bellona :P Me? Snicker? :tazz: No way. I think you look lovely! And what a handsome couple :) I see that you decided to bring Aries along. A fitting date for a warrior like yourself. And the ruling planet of my sun sign, so I'm certainly a big fan.
I'm SO glad they didn't let your armour rust while at the cleaners. Do they do 1 hour martinizing with armor also? And does anybody know what martenizing is anyway?? :woot: And do you spell armor like that or like this armour? Perhaps it depends upon whether you are using US English or British English? Or whether you are writing in the middle of the night again........ :woot:

OH, and about this:

We will consider thine request for rank of Jester among the Court.. We have yet to have heard one who can jest who knoweth not the term. We think that thou needeth to study earnestly and earneth thine position. Then such rank shall fall naturally upon thine shoulders. And what of these Chained saws of which you speaketh? For what purpose would one use a saw which was chained? Unless it was the DEVILS saw! Hast thou been dabbling in witchcraft with this abomination of a saw? First, thou hast steam appear from thine head, and now thou speaketh of a saw that worketh while chained? Perhaps some time in the dungeon with NO chocolate shall cleareth your steamhead of these wild notions and driveth the evil spirits from thine Head

You are quite right in asking for explanation because it is a complicated little piece of humor taken from some different sources that wouldn't necessarily be familiar to the international community in whole, or even a lot of the local community where I live, :woot:. SO, lest the royal court fail to understand HRH, allow me to explain the origins of this prose.
First of all there is Bellona's avatar, whose nose wiggling was inspired by Samantha Stevens on the old TV show "Bewitched". And in the course of that show, they had a lot of story lines about early Pilgrims, The Salem Witch Trials, Queens and their manner of speech (saying 'we' instead of 'I' etc. )
The Salem Massachusetts Witch Trials during the winter of 1692 were a horrid time in our history when ppl went through a very embarassing period of accusing anyone who was a bit unique or unusual of being a witch. The bad thing about being accused of being a witch is that one of the commonly used tests for proving that a person was or was not a witch was to drown them. If their body sank to the bottom, it was said to prove that the water "accepted" them and proved that they were not "evil" or not a "witch". The Problem being that they were already dead by then. If the drown body floated to the top, it was said that the water rejected them, proving that they were a witch and were evil. This was a period when ppl were striving for understanding of the way the world worked, struggling for power over who held the knowledge of how the laws of nature and the world worked, and a time of change from paganism to Christainity and Puritanical ways of life. It was a time when men were the sole owners of property, yet women held most of the secrets of the human reproductive system.......interesting counterbalance.....but I digress....
Also there was a skit on a TV show, "Saturday Night Live" that Dana Carvey did that reminded me of those same sorts of things. He did this skit called "The Churchlady". And what was so funny about it was in the course of normal conversation, he would suddenly and poignantly say the DEVIL....Like blaming THe DEVIL for this or that.... it was funny, it is funny. He would be interview different famous ppl as this "Churchlady" Character and throw in the DEVIL thing in a very amusing way.
Next, Steamhead gets his screen name because when he plays soccer and gets really hot and his head literally can be seen steaming. So, while pondering all of this(because I really do think about each one of you oh SO very much) I realize that if he had been in Salem in 1692 with his head steaming that he most likely would have been accused of being a witch. Which(pun intended, hehe??) brings us full circle back to why that was 1)complicated 2)humorous and 3)educational.
Now what more could you possibly want from your humble hostess? :) If I have left something yet unexplained, please just ask and I will be most happy to elaborate. :P

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey everyone. How is everything going. been very busy soi havent been able to get on much. my unit just moved from one city to another and became operational in just 2 days. very big deal for us. so im happy about that. :woot: well i gotta run. talk to everyone later.

Hiya Knight of Dreams :)

Bugged out and set up again in just 2 days? That must have been a very long 48 hours! Are we allowed to know what country or town you are near? Or is that a No No?I hope you get to stay put for awhile and that no one is taking pot shots at you.
I'm curious, are they feeding you well? You're not eating MRE's are you? I've got about a million questions for you. But it's late and I probably shouldn'y ask most of them
:) :tazz:
But you are in my daily thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for all that you do. Please don't neglect to keep checking in here and let us know that you are OK and what's going on with you. Also, feel free to add to this monologue of mine at anytime you have anything to say. And that goes for everyone. OBviously, I can tell you guys about a lot of different things, but variety is the spice of life! And this is almost like an all Shez channel, lol. I'm more than willing to share the entertainment responsibilities!!
Sweet Dreams, Sweet Knight!

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
i say.. we drown Steamhead.. in a birdbath :) :woot: letting steam out of his head and working with a chained saw indeed..

and pardon me my Queen, tho its universally accepted that the royalties are always right (see.. my sucking up effort is getting better), thats not the case here.. that is NOT Aries my fair Queen.. he's GREEK *gasps* :woot: :) .. that would be Mars the Roman God of War.. i cant be tainting my exalted roman bloodlines with a greek now can i?

and.. armour .. armor.. same difference! pftt.. i studied british english.. but i read american authors.. thus i'm a very CONFUSED being.. pardon my mistakes :tazz:

hmm Shez.. maybe Jmody can tell u where he is.. but then he would have to kill u.. then i would have to kill him to exact revenge .. and i'd be caught and thrown into jail.. and i would not be able to get online as often as i want.. and .. and.. the chain reaction in massive indeed..

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Ahhh Bell. you could try and kill me but before you got within 800 meters you would already be with Shez, for i would have already seen you comming and have taken decisive action to remedy the situation at hand.

Also. I must not have said it before and i appologize. No worries. I am in the states. Sitting in my warm house, Well cold out side now so its not so warm in my house.

Ahhh the salem witch trials. Took place only 2 cities away from where i grew up and 3 from where i live now.

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Hey! Don't diss the Steaming head ... or else it'll...it'll....steam....O_o :tazz:
Guess what! I got ALLLL A's! (what?!?!?!) So now I get to sing my own welcome back song...

Guess who's back
back again
Steamhead's back
enjoy his head
guess who's back ... guess who's back ... guess who's back ...
dum dum dum dum

:)