Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
woot!! :) all A's.. i sense a work of witchcraft in the air :tazz: ...

Good Work Steamhead and welcome back. now u can entertain Shez 24/7 and earn your pay.. see.. good things come to those who work hard.. a pitty i learned that wisdom too late :)

being in the company of so many geniuses is making me feel small.. oh wait.. i am small.

@Jmody.. 800m? pfftt.. i could do it at 1000m :woot:

Advertisements

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Yeah but i was gonna use my M4 carbine and hit u at 800m, see it is able to hit a point target at 550m and an area target at 800m. I was just gonna aim high and pull. hehe.

So ill just us my barrett .50 cal. instead move it out to 1500m. :tazz:

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
hmm.... :tazz: :) :) .... maybe i need to take up witchraft after all

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
need some help? I'll give you some classes on the weekends in my spare time. :tazz:

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
do i get to ride a broom? do i? do i? :tazz:

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
uuhhmmm....well....you CAN. However I cannot gauntee any positive effects , and you have to sign something not holding me accountable for and injury(S) you MAY or may not recieve. :tazz:

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
lmao!! :tazz:

well... do i sign here? -------> .......................

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey there,

I'm an underclassman in the School here and i thought it might be about time to get me an avatar! I saw some of the ones you made and they were great! Would you mind making me one?

For mine i think it would be cool if it was just my name (not moving or anything) Ace Porate in cool, sleek-looking stylized letters. Something simple and elegant. Nothing too crazy.

Thank you!!

Ace

Hello ACe! Posted Image
I'm always so very pleased to see the Geek U members join us here. I'm really glad you found us. Please forgive me for taking so long to answer your post. I'm really sorry. I have had to go into hiding while my private guard investigates a possible assassination attempt. :tazz: Don't let the local PEASANTS scare you, just grab a cup of tea, pull up a chair and make yourself at home. :)
I shall be most pleased to make the avatar your requested. Do you have any particular color preferences? I do have some unique font styles that would fit "simple and elegant" Am I assuming correctly that you are a male? Simple and elegant means something different for a male than it does for a female :)
Stick around, things are just getting ready to get fired up around here. OH, and Fantasy Fest is still going on here. Check back about 5-6 pages and you will see an invitation that explains it all. I so hope that you will join in the festivities. And we might be having a beheading !

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey! Don't diss the Steaming head ... or else it'll...it'll....steam....O_o :)
Guess what! I got ALLLL A's! (what?!?!?!) So now I get to sing my own welcome back song...

Guess who's back
back again
Steamhead's back
enjoy his head
guess who's back ... guess who's back ... guess who's back ...
dum dum dum dum

:)

BRAVO Steamhead!! I am MOST proud of you! You have pleased your Queen and you are to be rewarded. You have earned a pink flamingo, 2 gnomes, 5 marbles, a twinkie and your wish to be Court Jester is granted. You have earned it. And speaking solely for myself, I was in no way making fun of your steaming head. I merely wish I had a picture of it so that I could properly make fun of it :tazz:
And here is your real Welcome Back Song:
Welcome back, Your dreams were your ticket out. Welcome back, To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well, the names have all changed since you hung around, But those dreams have remained and they've turned around.

Who'dve thought they'd lead ya? (Who'dve thought they'd lead ya?) Back here where we need ya? (Back here where we need ya?)

Yeah, we tease him a lot, Cuz we've got him on the spot. Welcome back.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Welcome back. We always could spot a friend. Welcome back. And I smile when I think how you must've been.
John Travolta as Vinnie Barbarino: "Ooookay, fine. Up your nose with a rubber hose."

-From the TV SHow "Welcome Back Kotter"

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
:P :tazz: @BEllona and Jmody,

:P :) AHEM! :) And what am I to make of my most trusted, most heavily armored warriors discussing publicly such treasonous acts? You dare to hold the very life of your Queen in such little regard, when it is that very life that you are sworn to protect with your own? :) YOUR Queen who loves you so much as to make you her own family? Thou wouldst openly discuss who might kill her with the most accurate speed and weaponry?
Et tu Brute, Bellona? :woot: You begin with offering to give your life to defend your Queen. But while your Queen is absent for even a moment, are you are so easily swayed by the masses? When it is those masses that it is your job to control? And, Bellona, you are in NO way small. Was it not YOU who was the first to recognize the quote by the poet "Dylan Thomas"? And you can hold your own with the best of them IF it is decided that you will be allowed to keep your head. It is time to practice those newly polished sucking up skills. But, the Queen is inclined to believe that you were unduly influenced by outside factors. And that your heart remains pure.

Et tu, Jmody? :woot: I have heaped praise upon your head. Might it just have well have been coals? Bellona has pledged her life for her Queen and proven herself in battle on numerous occasions. Methinks that she was unduly influenced by......... do I dare even whisper the word? :woot: And what proof can you offer your Queen that she might again rest her head upon a pillow with the peaceful slumber of one who has the protection of the worlds finest warrior? What assurance that your Queen may emerge from her secret abode with no treasonous acts being contemplated upon her? And, Knight of Dreams, I shutter to utter "Let them eat cake" ( It is YOUR mission, Knight Jmody, to explain this one, both "Et tu, Brute" AND "Let them eat cake" Who said each, what they mean, and why. Complete with dates) Then you will have proven your courage to your Queen and will be forgiven this indiscretion. And the laurel wreath shall rest upon your fair brow once more.

(And don't fret anyone. I have ideas about some fun things we can also do for entertainment along with these royal history lessons I happen to be into right now.)
Also, sorry I haven't been cranking out much work lately. I've been a little sidetracked with RL. Mostly with my own health issues. Doctor and dental appoitments. And going through a difficult time with my heath situation. As some of you may know . I hope to start doing better, we'll just have to stick around and see what happens. Which reminds me. Around Halloween, I left a message on my answering machine that said just that, :P "Hello, Please leave a message and we'll see what happens...." then I'd pick up the phone and say BOO...... :(

Advertisements

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
@ My Fair Queen..

i humbly apologize.. its all a misunderstanding.. a conspiracy to sway my Queen's favour away from Your most trusted and valiant servant :tazz: i was speaking about avengeing you IF.. (a very big if) anything were to happen to You. i'm now and forever will be your humble servant, existing only to serv You My Queen the Fairest of them all.. now how's that for sucking up? :) hmm.. everyone gets somthing. when do i get a flamingo? pfftt.. strike that.. i'd rather have mel gibson :)

hey.. why does Jmody get the easy qs.. i'm so tempted to answer myself :woot:

aww Shez, i hope your quest finding a new doc is succesful.. we will be here to cheer for u all the day *waves pom-pom*. give me an S, give me a H, Give me an E, now give me a Z.. S-H-E-Z!! *does a splits... and has to be sent to hospital for the effort*

Edited by Be||ona, 17 November 2005 - 03:28 AM.

ace_porate

ace_porate

• PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
Well mistress, i have put thought into the colours for my royal seal and decided that a dark (either the black of a cloudy night, or something near) backround and metallic as of a gleaming sword (anything metallic looking) would be most honorably welcomed.

And yes, you're guess at my gender was correct. I am a male who hath not yet 20 years.

Good day

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Hello, Shez. I'm sorry I couldn't be around the other day, the power (electricity) was out for almost the entire day. :tazz: Anyway, it seems to be better now. I'm really sorry :) to hear you've been having health problems lately, I hope they get better. :woot: You know, it's quite sad actually, that things happen to really cool people like you, wish it wasn't so...
The reason I posted right now is this : I hope my avatar request isn't bothering you too much, if it's too vague or too difficult (or if it's troubling you in any way), please feel free to forget about it, I don't mind one bit. I'm serious, if it's too much of a hassle (what with your health problems and everything), please do stop doing it. Cause I'm feeling a bit guilty (to tell you the truth) about whether I asked too much of you or something...
I also wanted to ask you how to resize images when using the IMG tag in UBBC coding. I know the HTML version, but I have absolutely no idea bout the UBBC counterpart. :) Is there a tag I could add? Or will I have to upload them to GTG and then post them?
Like I said before, hope everything turns out well. :woot:
Vimal

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
My queen, My appologies are Graciously offered, For we spoke of not harming you but jokingly about each other.

To answer you first question, i shall do so with ease as Julius Ceaser was a dear friend of brutus so he said Even you Brutus as brutus stabbed him to death among the assassins. This ofcourse took place in the play titled after the victim of betrayal himself and was written by Noble shakspear.

to answer your second question i shall go on a Quest. BRB

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
I am back from my quest, As i am the Sergeant at arms and also Knight of dreams i used the dream realm for my quest. i have discoverd that the answer to your second question is Marie Antoinette, before the French Revolution. 1770.