Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Bellona, PRincess Warrior, your practice at sucking up has taught you well. You have learned the manners and grace to speak with bended knee with the best of them. Now rise, and go forth with your head held high, never to sucketh again. FOr YOU are the mighty Warrior Princess, The mighty of MInd, body, spirit, soul, and heart. And you are much loved by your Queen,and you are to be forgiven. Also you will never again be asked to suck up after that mighty recitation! ((unless it's to Admin, :)) Your Queen is highly amused and deeply touced by your cheerleading and feels that she will make it through this someway, somehow with MIGHTY friends like you :) . You have pleased the Queen and are to be rewarded. You have earned a a magical clapping-for-you yellow rose of friendshipPosted Image , 2 donkeys, 3 hens, a partridge in a pear tree, and an audience with Mel Tillis and and free trip to the Althea Gibson Website! Where you will find our next history lesson to share!This one is about a more modern day sort of Queen. Hey, you DID say Mel.........Gibson :tazz:

WHich reminds me, Bellona turned me on to a most amusing site where you to can do the splits without going to the hospital. You should check out This site for some silly fun where you too can do the splits and more!

Edited by Go4fall, 20 November 2005 - 02:09 AM.

Advertisements

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
who is this Mell Tillis u spoketh of my Queen? he dont look like the Mel i know who wears kilt and flips it up. he doesnt look like he has what it takes to wear a kilt let alone flipping it up for my viewing pleasure. u must have been greatly erred my queen.

i would just like to ask for clarification from my queen.. the patridge in the pear tree... do i get the tree too?

ah i know of Althea Gibson.. being a master at collecting useless trivial facts :tazz:. First black woman to win a wimbledon :).

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Well mistress, i have put thought into the colours for my royal seal and decided that a dark (either the black of a cloudy night, or something near) backround and metallic as of a gleaming sword (anything metallic looking) would be most honorably welcomed.

And yes, you're guess at my gender was correct. I am a male who hath not yet 20 years.

Good day

Greetings Ace,
Your manner of speach is most pleasing to the ear. And your bloodline is obviously one that is pure. Since you have traveled from afar and now reside in this arena, you shall be joined with this royal family. Your desire for simple elegance and your most elegant manner of speach leads the Queen to believe that thou hast been a baron. So, I hereby decree, that you are forevermore a full member of the royal family and your royal title shall be "The Red Baron" Unless, thou hast a strong preference for "The Gold Baron" and you may choose that alternate title. Welcome to the royal family. We hope your days are long and your journey is a happy one. :) welcome aboard. And remember "Fantasy Fest" is still going on! IT's not too late to ad your costume to the party. (just make sue it is a small (pfft as bell says) pic. May God bless and keep you.
HRH Shez
OH, and your avatar request is a can do. I've just got to get back to work! I've fallen behind and I can't get up, :tazz:

And here is another amusing site you guys might want to check out for entertainment. What does your phone number spell?

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
My fair queen, What of my quest. Do my findings befall my queen, or do they please her.

Edited by Jmody, 20 November 2005 - 02:56 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

who is this Mell Tillis u spoketh of my Queen? he dont look like the Mel i know who wears kilt and flips it up. he doesnt look like he has what it takes to wear a kilt let alone flipping it up for my viewing pleasure. u must have been greatly erred my queen.

i would just like to ask for clarification from my queen.. the patridge in the pear tree... do i get the tree too?

ah i know of Althea Gibson.. being a master at collecting useless trivial facts :tazz:. First black woman to win a wimbledon :woot:.

See my dear warrior friend, you ARE the mightiest in MInd AND body! You are both Smart and Strong, Skilled and talented. You are precisely the consumate woman whom maketh the young boys blush at the mere thought of you, oh mighty one.
OH, and you ARE a sly one. I can scaresly speak of a matter of trivia but what springs from your lips the answer to my query. You are indeed mighty and speedy.
IN the matter of the FLAMINGO in the pear tree, yes the pear tree IS included and is expected to thrive in your local climate.
And the Queen begs your pardon, as she has so many subjects and matters to attend to. The Queen provided you with both a Mel and a Gibson and now you desire a kilt. Your Queen is a generous one and you have served her well. Your wishes are to be granted. Here, mighty warrior is your Kilt that flips for your viewing pleasure :) . :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

My fair queen, What of my quest. Do my findings befall my queen, or do they please her.

My Precioius Knight of Dreams,
Your quest has proven your Courage and Skill. Your Queen has returned to the Castle and once more rests well with the guard of the world's finest warrior to protect her. Your quest has proven your devotion, and your Queen is once more smitten with both the intelligence, honor, strength and uniform of the Knight of Dreams. And she finds that all is well in the Queendom with the Bravest of Sergent at Arms to see to her affairs. The Queen is gracious enough to offer an apology of her own !(a MOST momentous occasion!) For she does not want her loyal family to fear speaking in jest. My brave and Handsome Knight, The laurel Wreath once more rests upon thy brow, and the finest of oils shall be presented unto you. You are met with great favor. Your loyalty shall never again be questioned. Your honor, bravery, and committment to your Queen has been proven in battle. And your Queen loves you. :tazz:
And to show her favor toward you, your Queen has a most unique reward for you, Knight of Dreams. You are to be rewarded with the royal rose also. But this one the Queen has personally sketched with her own hand just for you :) The Queen's Royal Roses and a fun site to visit This leads us to the next "fun link" in the Queen's series. The site of the Royal rose is called "Draw Me Something" and, if you so choose, may be the next challenge for all of the kingdom. And links to the results may be posted back here. This is NOT a royal command. Yet is is a suggestion for entertainment and something that we might share together to bring us closer. :) SO, KNight of Dreams, I issue no command but your Queen would be delighted if you AND the other members of the royal family would follow the Queen's example andDraw Me Something

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
:) :woot: i do so love kilts.. especially flipping ones. :) :woot: :woot:

before this i was relying too much on my swords to do the talking.. now it's time for my pen ..or paint brush.. or mouse.. to do the talking..

this flower is a new species just discovered behind my backyard .. wait i dont have a backyard... well it was discovered somewhere :P

i just might change my profession... but then i would not be able to guard my Queen with my life.. hard decision indeed :tazz: by the time i'm dead, this painting would make me rich and it will hang in the Louvre right next to da vinci's masterpiece.

Edited by Be||ona, 21 November 2005 - 12:23 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
aww Shez, i hope your quest finding a new doc is succesful.. we will be here to cheer for u all the day *waves pom-pom*. give me an S, give me a H, Give me an E, now give me a Z.. S-H-E-Z!! *does a splits... and has to be sent to hospital for the effort*
[/quote]

As the pen is mightier than the sword, the Queen finds no conflict in the practice of both ink and weaponry. The warriors flower shows amazing talent and is to be displayed promenantly in the halls of the castle. The Queen is most grandly delighted by the warriors antics in more than one way!
The Prince Infinite was sent to the warriors abode, because of his charm and grace, to report to the queen regarding the activities of the Princess Warrior. The Queen's heart was so touched by the mighty warriors support in the Queens' time of need. And also concerned by the warriors recent trip to the hospital because of her extreme physical exertion showing her support. The Prince was able to capture the following video, without the warriors knowledge, so that the Warrior will never again have to perform said stunt. It is forever captured on film to be viewed on video instead of being performed live again, to save the Warriors health for battle.
Posted Image

Paradox924X

Paradox924X

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Hey Go4Fall, could you make me a nice little avatar for me?
I want it to say Paradox924X in legible Old English-type Format, and have it with an aura of changing colors (from Red to Blue to Green)
The letters should be in those colors, but in reverse order... Like have it change from blue words and a red aura to green words with a blue aura, and then red words with a green aura..
I would appreciate if you could make it on a black background, and with 2 sizes: One to fit the maximum Avatar Size for this forum, and another to be a big image for my signature, about 450 by 85 pixels...

I'd be grateful forever if you could do this for me!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey Go4Fall, could you make me a nice little avatar for me?
I want it to say Paradox924X in legible Old English-type Format, and have it with an aura of changing colors (from Red to Blue to Green)
The letters should be in those colors, but in reverse order... Like have it change from blue words and a red aura to green words with a blue aura, and then red words with a green aura..
I would appreciate if you could make it on a black background, and with 2 sizes: One to fit the maximum Avatar Size for this forum, and another to be a big image for my signature, about 450 by 85 pixels...

I'd be grateful forever if you could do this for me!

Hello Paradox,
IT's very nice to meet you. Welcome. :P I most certainly can and will make an avatar for you. I love the Olde English Fonts and have several nice ones :) . So, you want the letters in one color with a different color halo effect around them. Not to criticize, but I'm not sure that your exact choice of colors for the "aura" will be the best to show those colors especially on a black background. UNless you are going for a Christmas effect? And then perhaps there is another way we could express that? I have some new things that I'm playing with that might make it a bit easier for me to do exactly what you are asking for, but to be truthful, I believe that other colors would probably show off your name better. There is also the problem of your screen name being so long.......To be able to make it fit well, would it be OK if it were split into 2 lines? WIth Paradox on one line and 924X underneath it?? It is going to be difficult to get three panels into an avatar with the current size restrictions. If I leave it all in one piece, it will be so tiny if I have to make the image, say 50x50 pixels.........well, you get the point?
Doing what you describe for you siggy is no prob :) :P . It has become VERY difficult to do the things here that I have been doing since the file size limit was changed from 100kb to 30kb. If you don't mind, dropping a word in someones ear and asking to have it changed back would be most appreciated. BUT ONLY if you are well liked and in GREAT standing, :woot: If you've stirred up any trouble around here, never mind :woot: We've already done enough of that :tazz: :woot:
So, pull up and chair, grab a drink, and join the crowd. You've joined a very friendly group here and we are all glad to have you here. And if you play your cards right, there is no telling what rewards you might end up with from being here! Stranger things have happened!
SMiles, :P
Shez

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
PRince Infinite returned to me another item that he swiped from Bellona's family album on his clandestine mission to her abode! And now, we can more fully understand the roots of her fascination with the kilts that flip. This picture of her with her siblings, (she is just off camera to the left,) proves that this obvsession is an integral part of her developmental process. So, for our warrior to be healthy and happy, we should indulge this obsession and encourage it, it is a part of her that we must accept.Bellona's Childhood Photo

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Hi Hemal, :)
I had been wanting to revisit your original avatar for a long time and correct a small thing that I didn't quite like about it. I happened upon your images and used them to put together this new effect for you in hopes that you might like this one a little better.
Wow, did you ever think that things would have come this far from that day when we first started talking about avatars? I never dreamed I would still be doing it, and at this level, this much later! But I'm very pleased with what has happened. And I have the privedge to be associated with the best ppl on the net right here!
But, Hemal, there is one little thing that is troubling me greatly. And it is one of the reasons that I made you another avatar. Since the new software was installed, the size limit for avatar changed from 100kb's to 30kb's. Almost ALL of the things that I have made over these last 30 some pages are larger than 30kb's, including your avatar. In your case I was able to make you another one that was under 30 KB's but that is the rare exception. :tazz: You've been around here a long time. WOuld you please put in a request for us to leave the avatar size limit, at least for MY designs, to be left and the previos limit of 100 KB's. So that all of my hard work, sweat and tears has not gone for naught?
I hope all is well with you. And I hope that you like this new avatar effect better. :)
Smiles, :woot:
Shez

ShezforHemal.gif

Paradox924X

Paradox924X

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
:tazz:
Well, you can change the colors however you want, just make it look nice :)
Also, since Paradox924X is too big, just use Nik924X.

Thanks again~!

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
*is still laughing really hard at the picture* :tazz:

Well I guess I'll take the honor of welcoming ya'll to THANKSGIVING VACATION! wOoT! Now let's make sure all of you guys eat plenty! :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

:tazz:
Well, you can change the colors however you want, just make it look nice :)
Also, since Paradox924X is too big, just use Nik924X.

Thanks again~!

Nik924X will fit much better. It's a shame, though, because paradox is such a kewl word, :woot: . But, with the special effects that I have in mind for you, it will look great. I"ll be able to add more to your siggy that I will to your avvy here. I'm sure you'll be pleased with what you end up with because if you don't like what you get the first time, I'll go back to the drawing board and try again until you DO like it :)
OH, and welcome to the kingdom. If it suits your sense and sensibility, please join in in both "FantasyFest" and our current role playing game of "In Days of old when Knights were Bold......"
Here is the invitation to Fantasy Fest[size=4] (just make sure that your images are within the limits in the terms of use)
And, if you read the last few pages, you can see that we have been behaving in a rather "Courtly" manner. IF would are so inclined, please join the game and I shall choose a royal title for you as soon as I learn just a little something about you to work with. And then try to poke some fun at/with you. PErhaps try to have one of the warriors behead you, or have the court jester pull a sixpence from behind your ear.
And watch for the most recent addition of entertainment for the royal family: The Queen's Special series of "Fun Links" and your just in time for todays edition:
Today's FUN LINK is a really As-some very cool illusionthat comes to us by way of the Queen Mum...... And I'm curious to know which of you this actually work on the way it ways it is supposed to with the total effect. It worked almost all of the way for me.......

Edited by Go4fall, 22 November 2005 - 05:16 PM.