Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Paradox924X

Paradox924X

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Thanks, and I'd be happy to join your Fantasy Fest!
I come as the amazing invisible man, as you see here:

Mwhauhahaa! |\/| \v/ |_| /-\ |-| /-\ |-| /-\ ! ! !

I shall bring these wonderful bananas:

http://www.wegmans.c...ages/banana.jpg

AND

this carton of milk:

http://www.dsf.healt...Milk_Carton.jpg

Edited by Paradox924X, 25 November 2005 - 07:25 PM.

Advertisements

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
oh my Queen. u have wound me terribly by revealing my deepest darkest secret for the whole world to condemn me :woot: . i'm so ashamed. i've tried everything to get rid of this constant craving.. but it persist! yes.. those are my siblings.. but i have better taste than them to select a 'younger' victim :woot: after 20 years of experience, i've turned my interest into a form of art :tazz: :) :) . see.. that split thing it did.. i really would come in handy around men in kilts :woot:

and i think i'm getting cross-eyed ... never thought pink would go so well with green.

ooo.. we have a new addition to the party. is the invisible man wearing kilts now?? and a nutritious conscious partier at that. hmm.. would milk go well with beer do u think?

Paradox924X

Paradox924X

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
:tazz: :) :) I don't wear kilts! I wear NOTHING!
Dontcha wish you could see me now?!
Of course milk goes well with beer... make sure to dip the bananas ever so precariously into the vile mixture else you will be poisoned!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Bellona, Princess Warrior,
I must concur, that the invisible man is quite obviously wearing a kilt. It is as plain to see as the crown upon my head. Perhaps our new friend is a bit dazed and confused. Or perhaps our cout jester, Lord Steamhead has put his magic upon him to cause confusion in his brain? For no citizen would EVER eat bananas while wearing a kilt! That's just absurd!
Your queen meant you no shame in sharing your family secret, my most trusted companion. Your Queen is here guide and protect your well being. All of the kingdom is not so understanding as the Queen about The Warriors obsession about kilts that flip for your viewing pleasure. Your Queen was merely trying to lay to rest the rumors that were beginning to spread that the warrior was involved in witchcraft, what with the lack of understanding of the workings of kilts. :tazz: It is no mark of dishonor upon your head, brave warrior, it is merely one part of your vast and complex personality that the rest of the Kingdom is now able to understand. For they are now your brothers and sisters, and there is no shame among family!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Lord Paradox (The Queen's official name for you! Trumpets play here) hhmm, you have caused the Queen much troubled deep thought in presenting a potentially poisonous mixture to the party. However, the Queen received a letter upon your arrival giving you the highest of recommendations. And it is the Queens natural inclination to embrace you with fanfare. For you are a very likeable soul. And the Queen is very fond of those who choose to join the party. And even more so inclined to be thrilled by those with such creative costumes! After consulting with Sergent At Arms(AKA Knight of Dreams AKA Jmody), I am informed that the final decision about the matter is as follows: The vile and potentially poisonous concoction should be reduced to a sufficiently small enough size so that it does not present the possiblity of harm to any man or beast in the Kingdom, including ScHwErVe. Other than that small adjustment, Lord Paradox shall be made Honorary "Party Dude of the Day" For his brilliant costume: Invisible man wearing a kilt! :) :) :tazz: !Posted Image

And next in the Queens' special series of FUN LINKS is a very SPECIAL and AMAZING ONE! This one tripped me out. A commandment is sent forth unto the entire Kingdom to visit Lord Vadar!

And I send a very special thanks over to Allsortsshop for assistance in the Fun Link series.

Paradox924X

Paradox924X

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Why, I thank thee for thy kindness! Lord Paradox I shall be!
It seems I cannot keep my secret a secret any futher... alas.. it is true.. I wear a kilt..
I shall move my vile concoction elsewhere and give thou a linketh to it so we may enjoy it without any harm to any being in the valley of the most precious Queen. I bid thee adou~

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Lord Paradox,
Your graciousness is only exceeded by your handsome apparel :tazz: . But your Queen hath no desire for the nutritious, yet potentially poisonous vile concoction to be removed from the festival! Did the Handsome Lord Paradox not receive the Scroll dispatched by private messenger from the Queens own hand? The Queen wants No misunderstanding about these matters for it is not within the good, fair and gentle Queens ways to offend or displease any that live in the land of the free and the brave! It is the outsider of which I spoke in the private message that causeth such worries, NOT your beloved Queen!
The Queen welcomes the return of the items in proper proportions to cause no harm so that all in the valley may enjoy the bountiful blessing that we have received. And the Queen will issue forth a servant to make apologies for the secret enemy of the crown. Or, if the Handsome Lord Paradox is sufficiently offended, the Queen will order her warriors to bring the head of the Good Queen's enemy to her poste haste! The Queen sees it as her personal duty to assure the happiness and well being of all who choose to reside in this blessed valley. :) And the scantily clad Lord Paradox is a most cherished and welcome part of the royal family with full privilege, honor and rank, who hath committed NO wrong!

Posted Image

Edited by Go4fall, 26 November 2005 - 12:16 AM.

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
My Queen, How goes your search for my avatar? I do not inquire to be a bother but merely as a point of thy curiosity.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

My Queen, How goes your search for my avatar? I do not inquire to be a bother but merely as a point of thy curiosity.

My most revered Knight of Dreams,
Given that you are the most beloved among men, it would be the Queen's desire to please you in the utmost manner. But the Queen has many villagers to attend to and many projects to complete. Your Queen hath sought images that may please thine eye. Background inquiries have been made. But on this dark night, my most treasured warrior, it is another who has lain in wait of the Queens handiwork for longer than a fortnight.
Also, as those who are closest to the Queen will readily concur, it takes the Queen quite a bit longer to choose the proper images to represent those for whom she cares the most. For they deserve the utmost in consideration, and the full creative spirit which guides the Queen as IT chooses, not as the Queen wishes. The creative spirit seems to have a life of it's own, and is the one thing that not even your Queen has dominion over.
So, my brave, loyal, honorble, and most trustworthy companion, I must be quite candid in explaining that I'm playing catch up right now! I have several things that I've been working on that are beginning to fall together, so things will start moving along more speedily.

And on that note, I do have this item to present to our local fireman, Mr. Luvpants.

@Mr. Luvpants,
Here is your avatar. I think this is rather appropriate for a fireman with your moniker. I do so hope that you like it. I originally thought that it would be best to simply leave your name in flames only, But then decided that this particular image suited you well also. And I do like the way they go together. And hope that you do also. :tazz:

Posted Image

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Homki,
I have this image to express your love for the fair maiden Becca. I would have loved to have put more into it but with the size having to be so small, there really wasn't much choice. It was difficult to make anything show up that you could read. I wish it could have been more elaborate. But I'm quite sure that it will win her heart. It IS the thought that counts. Perhaps, as time permits, I can revisit this project if I come upon other ideas to make it more detailed.
Posted Image

Edited by Go4fall, 26 November 2005 - 11:47 PM.

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Oh Caron! Where are you Caron? Come out and play? I Miss you! And I have a couple of surprises for you that I hope will meet with you approval. I have made one for a more whimsical mood, and one with a more serious tone.
I know that you stay really busy and most likely don't have the time nor inclination for the banter that we have engaged in here lately. Still, you most certainly deserve a royal title. So, you shall be made the Queens personal advisor, and carry the title of ROYAL EMPATH for your ability to understand the inner workings of the heart and soul. So, without further ado, I present you with your Royal Seals:
:tazz:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
My Queen, I have arrived. I am so sorry for having gone missing but there was some villain I needed to deal with. He was a robber and robed from the poor. I chased him from the outskirts of thy kingdom and hope that he may not attempt to come near.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
My dear friend Lady Glo. Your tales of this travesty have greatly disturbed the Queen! And the Queen has worried greatly over you in your absence, and for good reason, I see! Your Queen is most grateful for your courageous act of vigilent defence against the most wicked villian who dare approacheth the peaceful and bountiful valley . But, having prior knowledge of this particular villian, I must inform you that while your bravery in chasing this monstrous villian from our fair valley is much appreciated, I must send out the royal guard. This villian is the most treacherous amoung even wicked souls. So, I issue forth the royal guard with orders " OFF WITH HIS HEAD" His vile blood shall not flow through his veins for another fortnight! His head shall sit upon the Queens table while we feast!
Knight of Dreams, Bellona, Princess Warrior, please prepare the horses, your weaponry, and be off on your journey. Do not return until you can bring me the head of the most evil of villians that goes by the name of King Richard the Cowardly Lionheart!
Have no fear, Lady Glo, the evil deed shall be avenged by our brave and mighty warriors, who have grown thirsty for blood in this land of peace and shall welcome the challenge. You shall exist in peace ever after in this fair and bountiful land, my Lady.

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Thank you my Queen. He is truly a dangerous villain. He speaks with a smooth and lying tongue. He gains the trust of his victims and when they do not expect it ... he robs them blind. With his deceit, he manages to get away and by the time anyone is wiser ... he is no where to be found.

My Queen, he has taunted me during my chase. Please advise your guards to watch for this action as he uses their rage against them. He likes to anger people into making mistakes and he will use trickery to do so.

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
I shall make ready now my queen. My quest shall be quick and his death shall be painless.