Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

i've got a weird one....a little cartoonie monkey throwing it's own poop?...long story...i will explain if required

View Post

Well, Dave, you should know that I've just GOT to ask....... lol, it's got to be a funny story and I'm a sucker for almost any story and a funny one, well, I'm hooked......
About the animation. I've been thinking about it and although I can picture doing it, I can't picture doing it in less than several hundred frames, of which, many would have to be drawn individually. And I also can't imagine how to do it in a small enough file that could be used as an avatar for any forum. You are sort of asking for a mini cartoon more than an avatar. And while the concept is cute, unless the art was very crude and the graphics very limited, I just don't know how to do it in a small enough form. Not to say that it couldn't be done, just saying that I don't know how to do it within the size restrictions of a forum avatar. I barely squeeze the ones here into the meager file limits that are set for avatars. SO, will have to give this some more thought.

Edited by Go4fall, 22 July 2005 - 10:54 PM.

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Can somebody do something with this picture please, I was wanting to have it avatar size, then have the arms moving up and down like the player is celebrating a goal, or any alternative ideas with the picture would be considered too if you want to play around with it a bit for fun.

View Post

This one is very do-able. And I shall get to it as soon as I can. I'm getting around to things a little slowly these days but I do get to them. So, we will have him thrust his arms in victory. Do you want it to say anything else? And what size do you want it to be?
SMiles,
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

hi there i was wondering if you could make me an avatar of a page three girl called jakki degg on or next to my car and would you need pics or can you udo it? cheers dave my e -mail is [email protected] :tazz:

View Post

I am just totally LOSt about what you expect me to make out of this. Could you tell me just how I am supposed to know what kind of car you have? LMAO Not to mention a pic of this girl???? I don't mean to be rude and I will make for you whatever you want, but really, go back and read what you wrote as if you had not written it and didn't know anything about it and I think you will see the humor in it. TO start with, I need to know what shot of this naked chick that you would want to use or IF you even want her naked. And would also advise that most forums don't allow naked pics in their forums, so you would not be able to use it in many places. So, she would need to be clothed,at least partially. I need to have a pic of your car. And then I need answers to all of the others questions that I have asked of ppl in this thread. Please get me some more information and I will gladly make you am image of a hot chick next to you car, when you send me a shot of your car, lol.
SMiles,
SHez ;)

Edited by Go4fall, 22 July 2005 - 10:29 PM.

Aussiepompeyfan

Aussiepompeyfan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

This one is very do-able. And I shall get to it as soon as I can. I'm getting around to things a little slowly these days but I do get to them. So, we will have him thrust his arms in victory. Do you want it to say anything else? And what size do you want it to be?

Yeah, thrust his arms in victory was my first thought, although you probably have more imagination than me, so if you have any other great ideas, go for it ;) . It needs to be no more than 150 pixels wide, that is the only size restriction.
I really appreciate this ;) :tazz:

badboy3281

badboy3281

• Pip
  • 7 posts

I am just totally LOSt about what you expect me to make out of this. Could you tell me just how I am supposed to know what kind of car you have? LMAO Not to mention a pic of this girl???? I don't mean to be rude and I will make for you whatever you want, but really, go back and read what you wrote as if you had not written it and didn't know anything about it and I think you will see the humor in it. TO start with, I need to know what shot of this naked chick that you would want to use or IF you even want her naked. And would also advise that most forums don't allow naked pics in their forums, so you would not be able to use it in many places. So, she would need to be clothed,at least partially.  I need to have a pic of your car. And then I need answers to all of the others questions that I have asked of ppl in this thread. Please get me some more information and I will gladly make you am image of a hot chick next to you car, when you send me a shot of your car, lol.
SMiles,
SHez  :tazz:

View Post

where and how do i send pics to you so you can do it for me and what imformation do you need me to supply you with?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Badboy,
Thanks for responding so we could sort this out. Posting the images that I will need here will be best. Just in case you are not familiar with how to do that, I will explain. You will need to have the images hosted first. I like to useTiny pic image hosting for the web Go there and browse to the photos that you will need to give to me, then just click on host it. It will give you a URL. Come back here and in a reply click on the box at the top that says "http://" then enter the address that you got from Tiny pic. In the next window it gives you enter what the picture is, for example "My Red 57 Chevy". And then I will be able to get the picture from here.
I will need to know what size you would like. Or what it will be used for if you are not sure about sizes. If you write in a forum (or lots of forums) and want to use it in those places, it would probably need to be about 100X100 pixels in size. If you primarily want to add it to your emails, then it can be somewhat larger. And if you have a webpage that you want to use in on, it can be even larger.
Now, what pics do I need? I need a good pic of your car that you want to use. An image that would allow me space to add the girl into the pic. And if you have a pic of the girl that you would like to have standing next to your car,that would be good. I can add her to the pic of the car as if she belonged there :tazz: . Perhaps you would like to have the pic of her standing next to your car and then have that change into your screen name, then back to the car/girl pic and so on? IF you don't have a pic of her that is suitable to use, I can help find one, there are a lot of pics of her on the web. I looked, because I didn't know who she was at first. Also, if you want your screen name used, do you have a favorite color that you would like for me to use to do it in? Or a couple of colors that you would like for the letters and the background? Or if you don't care about that kind of detail, it's ok, I will pick something for you.
So, let me know if you are having trouble with any part of this and I will gladly assist you ;) I look forward to seeing your car and getting started on your avatar!
Smiles, ;)
Shez

badboy3281

badboy3281

• Pip
  • 7 posts
go4fall
ill try my best it is to be used on a forum so 100x100 pixels is okay. the pics of jakki i think would be better if you could find one you will know what would work best. as for the colours i dont mind here is a pic of the car http://i7.photobucke.../Picture002.jpg hope i did it right?
cheers dave

ps i know its a male thing but could you find i pic of her not wearing a lot!
ha ha

Edited by badboy3281, 22 July 2005 - 04:57 PM.

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Can you make me one with these?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
then in a star put tinylildancer.in bright color.then out music notes on one.

thanks

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

go4fall
   ill try my best it is to be used on a forum so 100x100 pixels is okay. the pics of jakki i think would be better if you could find one you will know what would work best. as for the colours i dont mind here is a pic of the car http://i7.photobucke.../Picture002.jpg  hope i did it right?
cheers dave

ps i know its a male thing but could you find i pic of her not wearing a lot!
         ha ha

View Post

Badboy,
Very good job! And that's a great pic of your car to add a girl to. I will find something with her scatily clad. Most forums are PG rated, so she will need to be somewhat presentable but I'll do the best I can to keep some skin in there, lol. And yeah, I always take in to consideration the male thing, LOL, you just can only expect a certain amount from a creature who has to share his thoughts between two heads ;) LMAO :tazz:
Do you want just the pic? Or did you want it to change into your screen name or some other word? I'm going to suggest that a lot of times for something like this, it is best to keep it simple. A beautiful car and beautiful woman would only be distracted from by adding other things to them. I think it should simply be the pic itself. That ok with you?
Smiles ;) ,
Shez

Edited by Go4fall, 22 July 2005 - 06:15 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Aussiepompeyfan,
Your request if finished. I hope it is what you had in mind. It was rather fun to make. I was happy with the results. Let me know what you think. Please feel free to let me know if there was another vision you had for it. After all, I can't read your mind!
Its' size is 150X93 pixels. Enjoy :tazz:
Smiles, ;)
Shez
PS: I haven't forgotten about anyone. Sorry they don't all come out in the exact order they were requested in. Some lend themselves to being done more easily while others take more thought and time to finish.

Edited by Go4fall, 22 July 2005 - 06:37 PM.

Advertisements

Aussiepompeyfan

Aussiepompeyfan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Aussiepompeyfan,
Your request if finished. I hope it is what you had in mind. It was rather fun to make. I was happy with the results. Let me know what you think. Please feel free to let me know if there was another vision you had for it. After all, I can't read your mind!

It is very good, I like the motion of the arms in goal celebration, is it possible to cut the flashing down enough so that you can make out the players face a bit clearer, don't worry if that is to much trouble, I appreciate the work you have done. :tazz:

Casper

Casper

• Pip
  • 6 posts
is there a chance you can animate my casper? :tazz: im waiting. tnx

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Hi Hottie_14_05( Sarah),
You really have some lovely pictures and are a very lovely girl. And all of them are very special. I really hate to have to tell you that there is just no way to fit that many pics into an avatar. The file would just be too large for any forum around. To put all of that together with nice transitions in between, it would be a file that would take forever to load even on a webpage. And for ppl with slow computers, they would be waiting all day long for it to load no matter where you placed it. So, I'm afraid that all of that just won't work, although I wish it would as it is all so pretty.
So, what to do? One thing to keep in mind is that we need photos that are about the same size . I don't mind doing some photo editing and enhancement, which is another of my little hobbies, and work with what you have;perhaps spice up some of the pics that are already there. Then, if you want me to just pick what to use, I can make something that represents a person who is a dancer. And I can definetly do the star and "tinylildancer" and the music notes. Who is the baby? I really LOVE the pic of you having the staring contest with the cat, lol. Who won? Just from my initial thoughts about this project, I don't really see being able to use the group shot of either your friends or the pink wig group shot, although I am very glad that you shared them with us. I love the bright colors and it looks like you have a great set of friends and a wonderful life! The pic of the guy spinning you on his shoulders, I might get a head shot of just him from that to use if you want. That's a pretty funny expression he has there, LOL.
You are AMAZINGLY flexible. It just trips me out how you can bend like that! But by the time we size the photos down to avatar size, that one would be to small to tell what it was about. So,unfortunately,I dont think that one would work either. But there is plenty to work with here. And I have some nice sparkly effects that I can add to your photos, and maybe a rainbow here or there because I can tell that you like color! :tazz:
If you plan to use this for a particular forum, could you please find out thesize restrictions for that particular forum? Or if you write in a lot of forums, which one has the smallest size limit. Or are you going to use this mostly just for email? Even if that is the case, you don't want your emails to take forever to load. I could make a colletion of your pictures just for you to share with your family and friends on CD but that is a much larger project and involves a lot more time and effort and is usually something that ppl charge money to do.
So, let me know what you think about what I've said, add what you have to say, and we will go from there. You have already given me enough to work with to come up with something that would express you. The only thing I don't know is if you would like "Sarah" somewhere in it or "hottie_14_05" or if "tinylildancer" is enough said. So, you very talented young lady, let me know!
SMiles ;)
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

is there  a chance you can animate my casper?  ;)  im waiting. tnx

View Post

Of course, Honey. You were the main reason that I wrote the little note above about not getting to things in order. Given my fondness for Casper, and wanting to do the little feller jusice, I just haven't been able to collect all of my thoughts about the matter into one workable idea yet. But I think that I can and will go ahead and put something together and if I want to get exotic with it later, I can always send you some more. So, I will get something to you ASAP.
Thank you for being kind and patient with me. There are just so many wonderful things that I can imigine doing with Casper that I haven't been able to narrow it down. But, I digress. I will do Something with him and get it to you.
Thanks again for your patience. I know it's difficult to wait when you are excited about having something made for you. I would want mine yesterday, lol! But Be assured, this project is close to my heart! And I will attend to it very soon. Hopefully tonight and/or tomorow. :help: Feel all better now? :tazz:
Smiles, ;)
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

It is very good, I like the motion of the arms in goal celebration, is it possible to cut the flashing down enough so that you can make out the players face a bit clearer, don't worry if that is to much trouble, I appreciate the work you have done. ;)

View Post

I didn't actually add the flash. That is a by-product of the process. Unfortunately, it is sometimes difficult to get a clear pic in such a small area. I sharpened the images up in this one. See if you think it is any better as far as clarity. IF not, I"ll go back and see if there is more I can do to sharpen the image of his face. :tazz:
Smiles ;) ,
Shez

Attached Thumbnails

• soccerguywithdiffenhance.gif