Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Aussiepompeyfan

Aussiepompeyfan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

I didn't actually add the flash. That is a by-product of the process. Unfortunately, it is sometimes difficult to get a clear pic in such a small area. I sharpened the images up in this one. See if you think it is any better as far as clarity. IF not, I"ll go back and see if there is more I can do to sharpen the image of his face.

Actually, that is much better, thanks very much, you are a legend ;) :tazz:

Advertisements

badboy3281

badboy3281

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Badboy,
Very good job! And that's a great pic of your car to add a girl to. I will find something with her scatily clad. Most forums are PG rated, so she will need to be somewhat presentable but I'll do the best I can to keep some skin in there, lol. And yeah, I always take in to consideration the male thing, LOL, you just can only expect a certain amount from a creature who has to share his thoughts between two heads ;) LMAO :tazz:
Do you want just the pic? Or did you want it to change into your screen name or some other word? I'm going to suggest that a lot of times for something like this, it is best to keep it simple. A beautiful car and beautiful woman would only be distracted from by adding other things to them. I think it should simply be the pic itself. That ok with you?
Smiles ;) ,
Shez

View Post

hi go4fall just the pic would be fine thanks. and you know how it is having 2 brains but only enough blood supply for 1 !!!! lmao :help: also would it be possible to use the same one as a sig but could it be made slightly bigger?

Edited by badboy3281, 23 July 2005 - 09:39 AM.

Casper

Casper

• Pip
  • 6 posts
ok ;) now i know that my casper is not forgoten . tnx for sparing ur time and i really appreciate it. :tazz: now i know what im waiting for ;)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

ok  :help: now i know that my casper is not forgoten . tnx for sparing ur time and i really appreciate it. :tazz: now  i know what im waiting for  ;)

View Post

Casper,
Here's a little preview of what I am working on. I wanted to use the multi-colored background to better show Casper's transparency. I'm going to church tonight but I am working on this when I have time. I like the way this one image turned out. Is it OK with you?
Smiles ;)
SHez

Attached Thumbnails

• casper3jpegrainbowdust.jpg

Casper

Casper

• Pip
  • 6 posts
:tazz: yeah that was good, looks wonderful... looks like you have a lot idea on casper .. no need to hurry, i can wait for that. just take ur time. thnx :*

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Sorry for the double post, Cant seem to delete it!
Regards RockyIV

Attached Thumbnails

• images.jpg

Edited by RockyIV, 25 July 2005 - 12:49 AM.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Dear Shez,
Can you get me a avatar thats says 'Rocky, The Champ' and then make that disappear in any way and put this picture I have included in as an attachment!!
Thanks
Regards RockyIV

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Dear Shez,
Can you get me a avatar thats says 'Rocky, The Champ' and then make that disappear in any way and put this picture I have included in as an attachment!!
Thanks
Regards RockyIV

View Post

Hi there Rocky ,
It good to know that there are still Rocky fans out there alive and well. You just gotta love those movies. Adrian!!! (That was her name wasn't it?)
Let me make absolutely sure that I understand what you want, although I think I get it already. It never hurts to make sure. You want the words "Rocky*(OR do you want RockyIV),* The Champ" on a page that transitions into this pic of Rocky, right? I'm thinking that something based on Red/White/Blue would be a good color scheme for this.
What size do you need for it to be? Is it to use as an avatar for forums? IF so, you want it to be 100X100 pixels? And/or something little larger for emails ?
I will add you to the list! I look forward to making something that you will enjoy.
Smiles :tazz: ,
Shez

Edited by Go4fall, 25 July 2005 - 12:15 PM.

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Go4fall,

On behalf of everyone in the forums I want to thank you for your time and dedication.

I hope that your getting better, and my prayers and thoughts are with you.

:tazz:

Tom

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
background on the monkey throwing poop: my screen name for any personal chat program (irc, icq, etc..) has always been crapflinger...being that i am a flinger of theoretical, hypothetical, verbal, and other such types of feces....as far as the avatar...it could be a nifty cartoon monkey and just have the words undereath "I fling poop" animated in nifty ways(though a poop flingin monkey would rawk like no other)

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Go4fall,

On behalf of everyone in the forums I want to thank you for your time and dedication.

I hope that your getting better, and my prayers and thoughts are with you.

:help:

Tom

View Post

;) Aw, gee, You have no idea how much that means to me. I truly appreciate being remembered in prayer. You guys are just the very best! That's precisely why I have offered to do this for you. Because you all give so much to others and that is really what being a good person is all about in my book. And that behavior should be rewarded. Although I want to please everyone, I especially want to make sure to take care of the requests of the mods, staff and regulars here. That was the original thought behind this offer. And I haven't even had a malware/adware/spyware problem yet that I needed help with, lol! But I have a feeling that when or IF I do have one, that I might have a tech or two who would help me out :help:
Smiles and Hugz,
Shez

(And about the health thing, I'm still going through the testing phase to find out just what(else) is wrong with me.(I am already disabled because of chronic pain from a a head/neck/shoulder injury and had to stop working in 2000 at my job as a juvenile probation officer for the state) It may be more of a process of ruling things out than identifying one thing :tazz: But I have good days and bad. It's amazing how much it helps to do something nice for someone else when you are having a bad day. It really makes you feel good inside ;) )

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

background on the monkey throwing poop: my screen name for any personal chat program (irc, icq, etc..) has always been crapflinger...being that i am a flinger of theoretical, hypothetical, verbal, and other such types of feces....as far as the avatar...it could be a nifty cartoon monkey and just have the words undereath "I fling poop" animated in nifty ways(though a poop flingin monkey would rawk like no other)

View Post

Well, since you shared the funy story with us, I can't hardly NOT make you something! I think that reasoning behind it is hilarious!
I have given the matter more thought and I think that I can come up with something that will get your point across ;) If you happen upon a nifty monkey, send him my way. And I"ll be on the lookout for one also. I don't suppose getting the monkey to fling something would be such difficult thing to make happen. :tazz:
SO, you're on! We will pull something together that will please you one way or another ;) And if I don't get it right the first time, I will try again until it is right!
Smiles :help: ,
Shez

Boo-Yeah

Boo-Yeah

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Sorry wrong post!!

Edited by Boo-Yeah, 26 July 2005 - 07:50 PM.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Hi there Rocky  ,
It good to know that there are still Rocky fans out there alive and well. You just gotta love those movies. Adrian!!! (That was her name wasn't it?)
Let me make absolutely sure that I understand what you want, although I think I get it already. It never hurts to make sure. You want the words "Rocky*(OR do you want RockyIV),* The Champ" on a page that transitions into this pic of Rocky, right? I'm thinking that something based on Red/White/Blue would be a good color scheme for this.
What size do you need for it to be? Is it to use as an avatar for forums? IF so, you want it to be 100X100 pixels? And/or something little larger for emails ?
I will add you to the list! I look forward to making something that you will enjoy.
Smiles ;)  ,
Shez

View Post

Dear Shez, :tazz:
Thanks for the reply, I want 'Rocky, The Champ' and red,blue, white would be a good idea, oh and and please when your doing the picture can you make sure that when it says rocky the champ, it doesn't have a white background!!Something like Silver would be good!!Thanks and Im using this for the forums 100x100
Regards Fan of Rocky!!

Sinny_wp

Sinny_wp

• Pip
  • 4 posts
:tazz: what r sum good websites to go on (games, etc...)

email me at [email protected] ;)