Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@ Casper: I am happy to announce that I have an avatar completed for you and ready for your approval :( I hope it meets up with your expectations. If there is anything that you would like changed, please feel free to let me know and I will happily do it :tazz: .

@Rocky: Happy, Happy Birthday! :) And, in honor of your special day, I have completed an avatar for you also! I hope this coming year is the best one yet!

@Sidney: Here are some sites that I find amusing . They are more along the line of humor sites but also include some games. They certainly should entertain you, lol. Rob Manuel at B3ta also has some fun, silly and amazingly addictive funny games. For online games, I usually have played things like Slingo, Zuma or Pop and Drop (Do a google search for any of them) When I have time to play a game, which I rarely do these days, I am a die hard Sims2 fan, which is a PC game but not on the net. It is a game that you buy and play on your PC. In my opinion, it's the best game ever. And The Sims has certainly been one of the most sucessful PC games ever. The SIms 2 takes it all to a whole new and better level. And that's how I did and would spend my gaming time if I had any. But, instead, I now spend my time making objects for The Sims 2 and fulfilling the avatar requests of the good ppl here :(
There are a lot of games on Yahoo and at AOL, including the ones I just mentioned. There are Pogo or Pogolo games. Here are some handy links for you.
Raucous Brit Humor, *can be risque'*
Warning, explicit humor and terribly amusing items here, LMAO
More Rob Manuel Stupid but Funny web stuff
Wierd USA News
Perhaps this should be "Shez's avatar request and personal advice column", lol! I am qualified to be a counselor too! ;)

Smiles,
Shez

Attached Thumbnails

• CasperFinal.gif
  • Rockyfinal1.gif

Advertisements

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Oh, Thanks Shez,
I really appreciate you using your time and effort, for this avatar! with alldue respect I say Thank You!
Reagrds RockyIV

Casper

Casper

• Pip
  • 6 posts
yeah that's good. i like it.. :*mwuuaahz
thnx a lot. ill just use the image URL. or is there other way that you can send it in my email? if its possible :( send it in Removed Email Address

:tazz: ;) :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

yeah that's good. i like it..  :*mwuuaahz
thnx a lot. ill just use the image URL.  or is there other way that you can send it in my email? if its possible  :wub:  send it in

:tazz:  ;)  :)

View Post

@Casper :woot: Aw. glad you approve. You have mail. :( muah
@Rocky, Thanks, I appreciate how considerate you are :hug: :(
SMiles,
Shez

Edited by ScHwErV, 01 August 2005 - 12:42 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Badboy,
I'm having trouble finding appropriate picS of Jakki Degg to go with your car. It's not really the naked thing that is the problem. It's that the pics of her that I'm finding tend to be only partial shots of her body and will only fit in this one place behind your car. I can't find anything that will lay on your hood or stand in front of it. But, just for kicks, here's what I've been able to do so far. Also, the size of the pic itself, and how small it would be if it were to be avatar size sort of prohibits that. You wouldn't be able to see her because she would be so tiny. BUT I have a feeling that what you are really interested in is having a pic of Jakki with your car ;) And I did accomplish that. IF you find a pic that will fit well with the car, please send it to me and I will put it together. SO, here's something to entertain you in the meanwhile.
Smiles, :(
Shez

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

@ dsenette, HHmm, I think it's about time to figure out how to fling some crap, LMAO :) :tazz: WHistle while you work, dum de dum de dum dum dum

Edited by Go4fall, 01 October 2005 - 06:47 PM.

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
What about this one second row middle sitting on the bonnet

Wow - Ya - Definately not appropriate

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

What about this one second row middle sitting on the bonnet Jacki

View Post

:) Wonderful! Thanks SO much for the assist, peterm :( :tazz: . This is one of those projects when having those two heads to think with is actually an advantage ;) It just took a guy to sniff out the right sites to find the right pics. I knew they had to be out there somewhere. That shot of her would look awesome on the hood (or bonnet) of the car if I can get it proportioned properly. You notice how that pic is facing toward you? And the pic of badboy's car is taken from the side.
@ Badboy, do you have a shot of your car taken straight from the front of it ? From the same angle as this pic is taken from? IF not, that's ok, I can make this one work as is. She just won't be leaning against the windshield.

Edited by ScHwErV, 01 August 2005 - 12:45 PM.

dragonfire

dragonfire

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
can you please make me an avatar that moves can i have one as my username suggests dragonfire thank you very much

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Ok, Badboy, here you go. Thanks to peterm, you now have Jakki on the hood of your car. I have given you both a very small version of it and a much larger one. IF you find other pics of her that you think would look better, post them and we'll do her!
Smiles, :tazz:
Shez

Edited by Go4fall, 01 August 2005 - 03:05 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Hottie,
I don't know where these girls are coming from or what you are doing with them but I guess it's not my business. Here's your request. :tazz: (click the thumbnail and you will get the animation)
SMiles,
Shez

Attached Thumbnails

• XXLaurenXX.gif

Edited by Go4fall, 28 July 2005 - 10:54 PM.

Advertisements

badboy3281

badboy3281

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Ok, Badboy, here you go. Thanks to peterm, you now have Jakki on the hood of your car. I have given you both a very small version of it and a much larger one. IF you find other pics of her that you think would look better, post them and we'll do her!
Smiles, ;)
Shez

View Post

there cool thanks for the time and effort you put in on them i do have a pic of my car from the front ill send it you in a bit okay :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

background on the monkey throwing poop: my screen name for any personal chat program (irc, icq, etc..) has always been crapflinger...being that i am a flinger of theoretical, hypothetical, verbal, and other such types of feces....as far as the avatar...it could be a nifty cartoon monkey and just have the words undereath "I fling poop" animated in nifty ways(though a poop flingin monkey would rawk like no other)

View Post

Dave,
I have put together a little something for you that I think expresses your point. I actually had several ideas for doing this after I got over my initial intimidation about this project. Let me know if this is something like what you had in mind. I really hope that you like it. But, if there is something about it that you think would look better done a different way, feel free to let me know and I will do what I can to change it. I just want you to be happy with it.
Smiles :tazz: ,
Shez

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
that's pretty good..heheh..maybe just a little slower...as far as the text is concerned

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

can you please make me an avatar that moves can i have one as my username suggests dragonfire thank you very much

View Post

Hi Dragonfire,
Sure, there are a lot of wonderful things that could be done with your screen name. I will get to work on it as soon as I can. If you have anything in particular in mind, let me know. Otherwise, I will just follow my own imagination.
Smiles, :tazz:
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

that's pretty good..heheh..maybe just a little slower...as far as the text is concerned

View Post

No problem, I can make the text read longer. That's easily fixed. I'll do it later today and post the updated version back here.